Check Air In Front Tire Idiot!

ha yea I usually use the rear stand with it and if I had I'm sure there wud have been no issue. I have a Bursig stand in the garage jus too lazy to put
it together lol but I'm gonna tackle that this week mainly so I can have somthn to move the bike around without have to make 10 little turns.
Hi GNBRETT. Sorry it fell but very glad it was not to bad! And yes when I saw the photo my heart sunk way down for you too! I love the look of your bike! Great job!

ha well bike has been down a while. most of the year unfortunately. did a few
upgrades and took a little longer then expected. imagine that! lol

well, when I picked the bike las week the engine builder told me that the front tire
was low on air and he put some air in it. I just ASSumed it was a slow leak and ill have
to get that fixed.
well, 3 days later I walk into my garage and see this!:fire:o_O lol ha so much for a slow leak!
this is a Condor bike stand so its no junk! I can only begin to tell you the warm and fuzzy
feeling I got wen I seen that smh lol

I had left all the plastic off cause I'm heading to Powerhouse for a Tune and Frank
asked if I cud leave the plastic off so I said sure. (Glad I did):super:

can you believe the only thing that got damaged was the windshield that cracked! it literally
fell between two 2/4's and just missed smashing the tank by a **** hair! the
Turbo Air Filter and rear Drag Peg literally held the bike up lol there was literally
NO other damage. I cud not pick it up myself as it was in an awkward spot so I had to have
my buddy help me lift it but wen ur Hayabusa (Heavy Girl:devil:) completely falls OVER on its side
and the only damage is an $80 windshield its a GREAT day to own a Busa:banana: lol

and yea ur Condor stand works much better wen it BOLTED to the floor lol but I move it
around my garage so that wasn't an option. u can see how the entire Rear is supported
off the ground and thats them long ass Drag Pegs lol Them are my Sliders.....:bounce:

View attachment 1574210
that looks just like my bike lying on its side...…. thanks carrazzeria

Sold as never laid down ;)
I know... funny part is I would have preferred he just been honest... I would have still bought it... if he would have said... its got a weird electrical problem because I kept adding crap I shouldn't have I would have felt a million times better... and dummy he is.... he negotiated HIMSELF down on price.... I went to his house fully expecting to pay the full 20..... im glad I bought it though... best purchase of my entire life... without a doubt... even with the cost of a few repairs... I still cant believe he sold it.. I cant believe the loss he took.

There is probably another back reason he sold it like wife or girlfriend . Maybe he wanted to move onto another project , and needed funding .
When I took the jump to the bird it was sell street legal ZRX1200R , FJR1300 , Z71 Colorado custom built truck. Took ZRX money for bird purchase . Got out from under two payments FJR $218 a month ,and Z71 of $481 a month . The bird payment was 208 .

There is probably another back reason he sold it like wife or girlfriend . Maybe he wanted to move onto another project , and needed funding .
When I took the jump to the bird it was sell street legal ZRX1200R , FJR1300 , Z71 Colorado custom built truck. Took ZRX money for bird purchase . Got out from under two payments FJR $218 a month ,and Z71 of $481 a month . The bird payment was 208 .
there was a mustang he was building.... im willing to bet that wont end well either.

200.gif

Back