"chec showing on the dash , and also Temperature Max when bike is stone cold...

Dboi

Registered
Please, I need help... my 2010 Busa will not start, it stoped while I was riding ... the bike will not start, the "Chec " sign is up when you turn the engine on and the temperature moves straight up to the Max ...

Please assist.

Make sure the engine kill switch is off and the kickstand is fully up; either one of those two will create those symptoms.

I see you've figured out how to start a thread; awesome!! When I had my 2007 Gen 1 and it wouldn't start, it turned out to be a faulty clutch switch at the clutch lever. I bypassed the switch by connecting the two wires together and the bike started up. Not sure if the Gen 2 has the same setup.

I see you've figured out how to start a thread; awesome!! When I had my 2007 Gen 1 and it wouldn't start, it turned out to be a faulty clutch switch at the clutch lever. I bypassed the switch by connecting the two wires together and the bike started up. Not sure if the Gen 2 has the same setup.

Yea.. please was your bike doing same thing..? Not starting, chec sign on the dash and Temperature max...?

It was such a while ago that I honestly can't remember. I must say this however; you stated that yours died while you were riding it. Mine never died while I was riding it, it just would not start when I got ready to start it. It turned out to be the clutch switch in my case. Have you tried starting the Busa in neutral and in gear, can you hear the fuel pump prime? Have you checked for blown fuses?
Another possibility is the starter switch itself; does it feel loose or does it spring back like normal?

Mine died while riding it a handful of times when it was fairly new - turned out I just needed to adjust the idle screw. Busa was idling too low...

Not sure if it's related, but thought I'd throw that in there...

Thanks every one.. I would just like to say am Back on the Road... and would like to also talk about how I got the issue resolved... But I need to quickly put this solution in
Now for the Busa to read the Chec on the dash and the Temperature Max at this same time shows that the ECU was not sending any signal.. to the bike so I had to get another ECU.. when I placed in another ECU the hike worked fine with no issues.

But the reason what the ECU got fried in the first place was as a result of an online Rectify er I got which was being sold as new for Suzuki Hayabusa.. it's come with a number inscribed on the side as "FX 64" Please if you come across this on line.. kindly stay clear.. as this rectifyer is no good at all it sends highe current to the battery and u stand the risk of frying your ECU... please be warned. I would send in the picture of this online rectifyer..

Back