Cheap yet effective mods......

OZZY

DOIN' WORK...
Donating Member
Registered
ok, so as of right now the only thing i have done to the busa is yosh slip-ons and had the factory computer mapped to yosh specs.  anybody done anything mod wise that was relatively easy on the pocket book? im really just lookin for a lil something extra temporarily until i decide to go and really build the bike up. any suggestions would be good

Laminar lip less than a DB screen and just as effective. Good to at least 175... By my speedo.

a "Saddle Shade" is a $25 seat cover... looks cool and is cool as well. Beat a burned butt. www.saddleshades.us I have the snake skin on my pumpkin.

PIAA bulbs...

Most useful and safe mod is the Kick Stand Mod. You can do it yourself, can't get cheaper than that, and if you have to  have someone do it, maybe $25 Bucks
wink.gif
. Also tank pad, what
rock.gif
, maybe $15. Then there is the TLR pegs ($75.00) ! Then there's the Tapeworks rim colors for your wheels ($19.99)
cool.gif

Lots of inexpensive mods if you think about it  
idea.gif

Braided Brake Lines!! You can always go faster at the track when you know you can stop!!

For bang for the buck. Heated grips! Best $30 I have spent on my bike yet. 2nd best would be switching to Synthetic oil.

The kickstand mod is free and probably the most important..otherwise you will be doing alot of expensive mods after it falls, the hump grab bar mod is free too if you have a dremmel....

thanks for the suggestions guys..... im open to anything. i just did the marble mod today and my god what a freakin difference that made. wish i would have started lookin at this site sooner. there is all kinds of good information at thsi place.

oh and the "Synch Your T-Bodies" mod...almost free...(need to purchase a manometer/vaccume gage/merc stix)....which'll pay for themselves the first time ya use'em..which then technically "Becomes Free".
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

i'd say brake lines and pads are a hell of a nice mod and doesn't cost a ton.

Slider crash thingies on the side of the fairings. It's a heavy bike and easy to drop when moving it around in the garage or a parking lot. May save you lots on re-spraying panels!

Throttle Meister cruise control. Great mod, lets you rest your right hand on long runs. I love mine.

TLR pegs from a tiller ya mean? What again does the marble mod do?

Back