Cheap trick Busa levers off eboy...

Busabim

Registered
Greetings,

Got these levers for $56 delivered from Asia. Excellent quality for the bread and you can choose the anodized color...

They fold in the event of a ......

IMG_1229_1_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They look great now, but the anodizing will fade!

I had a pair, and the function and fit is as good as my Pazzos.

BUT the anodize started to fade in less than a year, with the bike kept indoors most of the time. My friend bought them and the anodize is nonexistent in less than two years.

They look great. I have a set to and absolutely love them. Whats funny is the worst part is they fade, but when you see what they fade to, you will like the look as well lol. I cant find the sanity to spend the money for pazzos, and for the ebay ones they do just the same, look just as good, and if the worst part is the anodizing fading, im all for it. Go look at the thread I created about these levers and look at the pic a member posted of them fading. They have a titanium look to it lol, pretty cool imo. Hell if they do fade, its cheap to reanodize or powder coat them.

I got my Pazzo's for $125, and sold my Chazzos for $30.

Good deal for me, and a decent one for the guy I sold them to. Told him why I was changing and what to expect, and he was fine with it.

I had some I got from China or wherever about 2 years ago right after I got the bike and was tearing into it. They only offered black with red levers and non-foldable.. With the Gen2 being lowered, they would hit the plastics so off they came and just PC'd the stock ones satin black.

I picked up a set of those for my k9 and I love them. The brake lever does hit the side of my dash when I crank the wheel to the right when moving it around though. Other than that I love em!

roughly how long did it take for everyone to get theirs? i ordered & mine supposedly they've shipped, but the tracking # to china post still doesn't work.

i ordered a set for my r6 back in 4/2010 & they still look brand new, so i figured i'd get them for the goblin.

They look pretty cool, the only concern I see right off would be the edge left on them after they fold during a tumble.

The way they look is as though a sharp edge would be left on the end and that's the last thing your want if your bike is coming at you.

EDIT: Maybe I was looking at them wrong, I guess they fold in the crease instead of the seam where the colors change.

Back