Cheap shaving!

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
I was doing some google investigating tonight and found this:

Dollar Shave Club

I found a lot of good reviews online and such and decided to go ahead and order it to give it a try. :thumbsup:
For those of us who shave everyday this seems to be a pretty good deal. I like that it ships monthly so saves me from having to remember to buy them too and having to keep using an old blade :laugh:

which one did you order and is there a time contract?

I got the 6 blade and there is no time contract. It keeps re-ordering monthly or every other month if you want it to. It is pretty sweet. I cant wait to see if they are as good as my Fusion blades I use. There are tons of good reviews all over the internet for them.

You can just click to cancel it on their website from what I have found. Seems easy enough.

I got the 6 blade and there is no time contract. It keeps re-ordering monthly or every other month if you want it to. It is pretty sweet. I cant wait to see if they are as good as my Fusion blades I use. There are tons of good reviews all over the internet for them.

You can just click to cancel it on their website from what I have found. Seems easy enough.

let me know how it works out as far as quality and ill sign up under you so you get a free month

Interested to see how it works for you. I couldn't find how many blades a month they send???

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Interested to see how it works for you. I couldn't find how many blades a month they send???

It says right below the picture on the plans page. It is like 3 for the 6-blade and 4 for the 4-blade per month

RussellJ said:
It says right below the picture on the plans page. It is like 3 for the 6-blade and 4 for the 4-blade per month

Guess I need to get my contacts script checked:lol:

I'm interested too. Let us know how it goes. I'm so tired of shaving I even started researching about laser. But, there is so many mixed reviews I'm having doubts about it.

That video was great!

'Alejandra what were you doing last month?'
'not working!'
'And what are you doing this month?'
'working!'
:laugh:

Our blades aren't good their Fn great!
:rofl:

Back