Cheap Place for mounting balancing in Detroit Metro area?

Ajnabi

Registered
I read several posts of people having tires mounted and balanced (rims off the bike already) for around $20 each. Every place I called wants minimum $33 per tire. I tried all the major places in the area, motorcity powersports, honda suzuki of warren, as well as roseneau and macomb powersports.
Anyone know of more reasonable places?

I'm DYING to try out my new Dunlop Roadmasters!

Thanks!

Lucky you. around here if they didnt sell you the tire it cost $60 and up! My dealer wont even mount a tire i bring in. :poke:

Keep your mouth shut about what other people are charging.........When you go here..............(......................)

Best prices in area you take rim and tire in off bike.......$15 per rim

If you want to know and keep quiet about everyone else and what they charge just be polite and real nice and they will treat you right also....

Last edited:
Lucky you. around here if they didnt sell you the tire it cost $60 and up! My dealer wont even mount a tire i bring in. :poke:
My dealer since I purchased my bike from them does it for free & I help...5 min job ...jeez some dealers are jerks. Find another dealer

Yeah i'm up in Troy and no places open LATE tonight right? Like i said i've been waiting since LAST year to ride, I just got my plate today and insurance set up. All ready to go other than the tires.
Thanks for any suggestions.

(I know, what am i doing working on the bike with the Wings playing tonight!)

Last edited:
Go to harbor freight and buy a tire machine for $75 and do it yourself!:thumbsup:

Yeah i'm up in Troy and no places open LATE tonight right? Like i said i've been waiting since LAST year to ride, I just got my plate today and insurance set up. All ready to go other than the tires.
Thanks for any suggestions.

(I know, what am i doing working on the bike with the Wings playing tonight!)
Ok go to S.T.G. at 26 & Mound.........$15 per

Back