Cheap New Busas

DREW

Donating Member
Registered
Big St Charles motorsports in St Charles Mo. has leftover 2014 s for 10;400. Dont know how common this is, but worth mentioning. I considereed buying one myself but Im out of garage space. Hope this helps someone !

out the door or plus TTL / dealer fees ? I paid 10,900 for a new 14 model in July of 2015 plus TTL

Yeah I've seen brand new busa's 13-14 for less than 10,500 @ several dealerships.

With all these new super bikes and such out there the busa has definitely lost favor within the motorcycle community

What I find more shocking is guys still trying to sell Gen 1's for 6+ grand :rofl:

Reactions: c10
1busa A guy tried to sell me a Clean 2006 for $6600 with a bald front tire . All stock . I thought on it for a day a new bike for $5 k more gen II

1busa A guy tried to sell me a Clean 2006 for $6600 with a bald front tire . All stock . I thought on it for a day a new bike for $5 k more gen II

Exactly!!

Not only that but you get a brand new bike with a warranty. Also if your financing it the banks are more likely to approve the loan on a newer bike with a lower interest rate!

Back