Cheap license plate solutions.....

FastRash

Registered
Ok guys I have been wanting to clean up the tail of my 06 Busa. So far I've got A new LED Tail light. I purchased a pretty slick license plate relocator but when I went to install it its designed to go on my swingarm. However with my single sided exhaust it is designed to go on the same side if I'm not mistaken. S o my question is if I'm trying to still do this on the cheap will this work?
Tiger Racing Fender Plate Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa

I don't know why it wouldn't work on either side, however if you do a search you'll see some very simple ways to mount a tag on a Busa. Have you removed your reflectors ? One option is to use the reflector brackets to mount the plate under the tail. Best of luck.

I don't know why it wouldn't work on either side, however if you do a search you'll see some very simple ways to mount a tag on a Busa. Have you removed your reflectors ? One option is to use the reflector brackets to mount the plate under the tail. Best of luck.
I did take my reflectors off but hadnt thought about using those.... something to consider

That particular plate was designed specifically for the Gen 2 but mounts very nice to most inner fender assemblies.

Back