chatter box

One (X1 no BT) for me and one for the Mrs. I tell her to be careful, she tells me stop ridin like a B!!!!TCH. About to upgrade mine to BT. Great devices all around!

Autocom Super pro avi with Kenwood TK-3200L-U15P Two Way Radio
Clear radio from bike to bike
Run Ipod and Cell, radar detector

I use the x1 bluetooth. I also use earplugs. Actually people you will be surprised how clearer the music is with ear plugs on then without when doing high speeds... Air noise is eliminated and you hear clear music, The volume is tricky, u hear it, but not as loud as one would like to. all in al Im satisfied with my x1, but trust me and buy an extra helmet clamp, coz they are flimsy and tend to break. replaced 2 already. they're cheap anyways like 5$ each or something. Sponsors on the .ORG sell chatterbox, I bought mine from Josh at Ryders connection (Site Sponsor). Great guy, Great Deal, best product out there these days! PM Josh and he'll quote you a price!

i have had the xbi2 for about 2 weeks, music is great and i have received a call a few times and its awesome. have not done rider to rider yet

I bought chatter box's biggest waste of money... horrible range an got so much interference with them they were absolutely useless to communicate with, removed them from both helmets.

I have both Chatterbox and 2 Autocoms set up. second autocom in a tank bag for bike to bike only if not on my busa, Autocom on Busa set up for Zumo and phone. Autocom trumps the chatterbox :thumbsup:

Me and the wife both have chatterbox with the bluetooth, everyone I ride with also has chatterbox, love them, plus I have a friend who is a dealer so you cant beat that:laugh:

I bought chatter box's biggest waste of money... horrible range an got so much interference with them they were absolutely useless to communicate with, removed them from both helmets.

My entire club uses Chatter Boxes and the company is a sponsor for us. But I am a strong believer that you nave to go with the X1 which has the maximum range....and it is pretty damn good. Once i was late meeting the guys on the highway. As I put my helmet on in the driveway, I could hear them talking.....they were a mile from the exit and I am 3 or 4 miles from the highway.

I have been with groups in which as many as 40 people had Chatter Boxes.

Get the X1 with noise canceling microphone.

Old thread, but I also have a Chatterbox X1 BT. The range is very good with other X1's. Not so good with the X2's as they can hear me, but I can't hear them after about 1.5 miles in twisty mountain roads.

The only downside I have found is a friend that talks too much with the mic on can nake a ride less enjoyable. I always ask others to turn off VOX. I don't want to hear screaming if there is a crash. I would rather hear that a rider is down and needs help, or that all riders are accounted for and safe.

The only people that I found bad mouth them are people that have not owned one, or don't know how to use them correctly.

Back