ChattanoogaBusa Is Down...

We went to the ER to get Daniel checked out today. He got a few X-rays of his neck and a CT scan because he can't remember everything. They didn't find any broken bones or brain damage, so they gave him prescriptions for pain pills and an anti-inflammatory. They told him it'll probably take a week or so before he feels completely back to normal. He's a little bit drugged right now :drooling3:, so I'm doing the talking for him.

Thanks again for all the support through the website, texts, and phone calls. Our families are amazed that so many people from all over the country (and other countries) care so much.

Thank you so much for the update. Glad the doc gave good news. Take it easy Daniel and heal up soon. A few more prayers sent your way.

glad he is all right according to the Doc's, well, at least as good as he was before the accident :laugh:

thank God for for watching out for him, glad he had gear on also

My heart sank when MC Mustang told me on the phone your busa slid under the guardrail! I'm thankful your not hurt worse than you are. Hope you heal up soon. Sorry about your busa.

So glad to hear that you got checked out and more so that the results were good.. Time is all you need now, Here's to a speedy recovery.. :beerchug:

Friends; Doyle n Mary

We went to the ER to get Daniel checked out today. He got a few X-rays of his neck and a CT scan because he can't remember everything. They didn't find any broken bones or brain damage, so they gave him prescriptions for pain pills and an anti-inflammatory. They told him it'll probably take a week or so before he feels completely back to normal. He's a little bit drugged right now :drooling3:, so I'm doing the talking for him.

Thanks again for all the support through the website, texts, and phone calls. Our families are amazed that so many people from all over the country (and other countries) care so much.

Good news. And now he has proof that he does have a bain in his head :laugh:

Good news. And now he has proof that he does have a bain in his head :laugh:

No, they just said there was not brain damage. That does not imply one is there :poke: :whistle:

Seriously though, I am glad to hear you are okay after a wreck like that. Not everyone gets to walk away. God has something else planned for you, if that was not evident before, because he had the opportunity to bring you home there.

Will be praying for a speedy recovery from the bruising and pain.

That's good news from the doc... Thanks for the updates - hope he's feeling better soon.

Back