ChattanoogaBusa Is Down...

I looked at the pics again this morning and just can't say it enough times... this accident is a true showing of what proper gear can do for you....

Daniel, sir I am glad that you walked away..

Daniel, I am glad that you walked away, It was great meeting you. Very sorry this was the way it ended your trip. Glad you are ok. The bike you can replace.

Here a BEFORE pic...

IMG_5059%20%28Large%29.jpg

From the looks of those pictures for you to be okay is pretty amazing. I don't think I've ever seen a frame torn apart like that. Glad you came out without any serious damage. Take care.

I'm glad you are okay. If I would have saw those pictures first I would have thought the worst. Heal fast busa brother!

First feeling is a sigh of releif knowing that you walked away from this accident. Wow the pics sure look bad though. Hope you heal soon.... And Cap is so correct with his comment regarding Gear!!!

Glad he is OK. I am in middle GA and it was windy down here as well, cannot imagine what it was like on the Skyway.

Wow, your guardian angel was definately riding with you. Glad you are alright. The wind was really bad here too. These bikes really catch the wind from the side and move around quite a bit. Take care and keep us updated on your progress.

Hi everybody, and thanks for all the nice comments. I don't really know what to say about this except God is great. I was riding alone and taking it easy, but just didn't see this one coming. I have nobody but God to thank for still being here this morning, because by all other accounts, I shouldn't be.

Thanks again for all your comments. You guys are awesome! :thumbsup:

Glad you're able to post up, Daniel. Take it easy and get better...

Daniel, I am glad your OK. sorry about the bike but as everyone has said, it can be replaced, you cant. As I told you last night, if you need anything, just call. I am sure Fishhook and Ronnie feel the same.

I am so sorry to here about this. I pray that he will be OK. I know how it is with the wind. I have had it blow me across 2 lanes and its not a good feeling. Pass it on that if i can do anything to help please let me know. Doug

Back