ChattanoogaBusa Is Down...

Wow !
Glad hes ok.

Doesnt that suck to have made it thru riding at the bash and crash on the way home ?

Damn, when Daniel does something, he does it really good! :shocked:

Glad it worked out for you dude! Glad you were able to turn that puppy loose before it hit the guard rail. :thumbsup:

It just goes to show ya it dosent take much for ya to loose control of your bike, it must have been a mighty strong gust of wind, from the looks of the bike i would have never guessed he walked away.
I'm glad hes ok, hope ya get well soon.

Extremely glad you walked away from this; obviously it could have been alot worse! Heal up fast and stay encouraged!!

I'm really, really sorry to hear this, Daniel (& Mrs.).

Glad you're home and going to make it through...that's quite a wreck you had there, brother. Tough to look at those pictures.

Please keep us posted on your assessments and progress in healing.

Anything you need...we're all right here. :beerchug:

Dude thank God you are OK those pics definately say otherwise man my jaw dropped when I saw those had to reread the post to make sure she said you were OK. Heres to healing up quick :beerchug:

holy $#!+....soo happy to hear he walked away, the bike is torn up....sorry for the loss, but glad to hear he is ok, hope he gets well soon....bikes are replacable, he isnt, i know its a heartbreaker to see ur bike like that...hope he gets back on the road quick for the season....best of luck to you and Daniel.....here is a :beerchug: to him being ok

Man oh man, we had this talk about gear this week too... Your a living testament to the importance of gear... I don't think I could handle another member getting hurt this year... UNBELIEVABLY over joyed at your walking away....

cap

Can't see the pic from my phone for some reason, but just seeing how everyone posted is enough. Glad to hear you'll be ok Daniel! For all you and Mrs have done to keep us updated on Don's case I have to believe he was riding with you today. Hugs to you both!!
Posted via Mobile Device

What is that pile of junk under the guardrail ? It was a what ? a gen II busa >>> that is an unbelievable wreck, your blessed my man !! :bowdown:

Back