ChattanoogaBusa Is Down...

omslaw and i are glad to hear he is ok and it is the bike that took all that damage and not him! let us know if there is anything we can do...here is the pic i took as he was gearing up to leave today, i'm so glad he had all of it on!!! :beerchug:

IMG_5059 (Large).jpg

Sooo glad you are alive. that looked awefull. Looks like someone has plans for you:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow Wow Wow, It looks like he was damn lucky to be in the shape he is, Glad he made it home to you.

my prayers are with you both, most definitely God was with him on that ride. I would have cried if I saw my bike like that. I am relieved to know that there were others around to care for him while you couldn't. I will pray for a speedy recovery for Daniel. My condolences on the bike. It has been my experience once you go down get back on as soon as you can cause the fear can overtake you if you don't. Thank God for a great helmet, GO SHOEI! If I can be of any help just let me know, even if it is just to talk. Skootrrgirl. Be safe and may God bless and keep you both.

He needs to play the lottery tonight....that was the worst looking bike wreckage I have ever seen where the rider is "ok."

Walking away never felt so good I'm sure. Wish him a speedy recovery, what little he may have.

That's what I was thinking. If I saw the pics first I would have thought there was no way he was O.K after that. Glad to hear that he is alright.:thumbsup:

I'm so sorry to hear this :( The winds were rough today and caught me by surprise too.

Heal fast and please keep us posted :please:

Back