Chasing BMW at Barber Oct 2011

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
This time it is me chasing the BMW. I start out following Tiller then this guy pops into the video at around 6:15 taking the outside line INTO turn 1. I said...oh, no you didn't. Spent the rest of the session chasing him down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool video. Hope to make it to Barber one day. Seems like a great track.

This time it is me chasing the BMW. I start out following Tiller then this guy pops into the video at around 6:15 taking the outside line INTO turn 1. I said...oh, no you didn't. Spent the rest of the session chasing him down.

Now that was some nice video. You were taking him 1v1 all day long. Semi-pro stuff right there.

Every time I watch your vids make me think, Why did I sell my 1k? :banghead:
This looks like a lot of fun:thumbsup:

I see you've learned about "Speakercam" :)

5:40: "Dumbazz, get out of the way" - I HOPE you were talking about the guy that blocked me at the end of the back straight (Not me) ???

7:45: Unintelligable mumbling, but you were giving me grief about not going thru that same turn faster :)
8:10: Outbraked me again :banghead::moon:

10:30: That's your front skipping, right? I'd say that's about all the braking you've got....

12-something: I do NOT like that head shake climbing over the tunnel...I got one pretty good shake, and one rear skip at that exact place which made me slow down going into the turn before it the rest of the weekend.

It is gonna be a LLLLLOOOONNNNGGGG winter, Charlie...
TEAM GIXXER!

Until then I was holding my own, but traffic and my inablity to learn to brake better has done me in for awhile. I do see, however, that my 2nd gear 55 rear was beating your 3rd gear +2 sprocket......At least I was in 8 minutes of this video!

Charlie already posted it for me in another thread, but here's the exact same session from my rear facing cam :)

Back