Charlottesville, Virginia Well I Will Start The Conversation.

Willie I have been trying to get to a keyboard for several days to get this to you... Here is the part in this thread where I pause and simply respond very openly and honestly. In this specific thread and topic we will never change each other's stance on what we believe to be the core issues at hand, however I will absolutely stipulate that your experiences and perceptions are valuable, important and I hold no more importance than you in this world. Having spent some time with you riding, talking in Robbinsville around the fire and what seems like an endless number of post and topics covered on this forum I feel like I can call you a friend.

With that said I absolutely recognize the hardships that you have experienced, appreciate your candor and respect you for holding your position because you truly feel it's the right thing. As your friend, a rider and fellow countryman thank you for standing up for your convictions and having great dialog about what is all too often divisive. In all sincerity I will tell you that I respect you more today because of the way you have handled this thread than before it started because of the level headed approach you have taken. As your friend I will also tell you that I am sorry for what you have endured, it's senseless actions of some people that can leave lasting impressions on others.

As an American I will promise you that I will do what I can do to lead my family to continue growing and taking your perceptions, knowledge and what you have shared to better a very small part of the world that I have influence over.

Thank you for hanging around here, we are better for it!

Cap

Thanks Captain! I appreciate that very much. I also appreciate the work you do to provide this forum for us all to chat. I also look back on those Bash trips as some of the most fun I have had.

I would like to also say that I don't sit around wallowing in these issues all day and night. My father was a history major in college and I inherited his curiosity. I find this country's journey to where we are now fascinating, with many things good and bad. I make an effort to represent a perspective here that many never hear. Even if you have black friends or just black people in your life or work, they probably don't honestly discuss these issues. We know they are divisive, so we keep it to ourselves. When these issues come up I discuss them here openly, like many black people discuss them with each other. I think many have never heard that and may think that blacks who reach a certain level of assimilation don't have this perspective, they do.

History should not be about who did what wrong, it should be about what went wrong. This perspective allows us to learn from it. It also demands we look back honestly and without filters.

This is exactly why the US is not a democracy.

Too many think we are and behave accordingly, mob rule is alive and well. No we are not a democracy we are a CONSTITUTIONAL (<—this word is important) republic, however the outcome is still relevant to what John Adams was writing about. We are committing suicide with democratic mobs givng our corrupt republic the cover they need to now be openly lawless themselves. So what’s the difference?

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”

Just how much liberty do you estimate is left...

Too many think we are and behave accordingly, mob rule is alive and well. No we are not a democracy we are a CONSTITUTIONAL (<—this word is important) republic, however the outcome is still relevant to what John Adams was writing about. We are committing suicide with democratic mobs givng our corrupt republic the cover they need to now be openly lawless themselves. So what’s the difference?

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”
Just how much liberty do you estimate is left...
we have been hearing this for a hundred years... this is the greatest country that has ever existed.…..

we have been hearing this for a hundred years... this is the greatest country that has ever existed.…..

I agree!
However to your first point it's a long game 'fundamentally changing" our country, to the second it's why they are willing to take their time doing so.

Speaking of the 2nd!

I agree!
However to your first point it's a long game 'fundamentally changing" our country, to the second it's why they are willing to take their time doing so.

Speaking of the 2nd!
Which is the WHOLE reason for Trump Derangement Syndrome, in six months he has "undone" things it took decades to accomplish. JFK looks like a conservative now.

Which is the WHOLE reason for Trump Derangement Syndrome, in six months he has "undone" things it took decades to accomplish. JFK looks like a conservative now.
like an iran deal? drawing lines in sand and then completely bitching up... liberals don't have the stomach to FIGHT for anything anymore.... they have become whiny pussssies…. JFK was a different breed... JFK and friggin Sam Giancana collaborated together to orchestrade the MURDER of Fidel Castro.... Judith Exner was mistress to BOTH JFK and Giancana... a well known widely feared gangster that had done time for the Chicago outfit.... JFK had some balllllllz….. DIRECT communications between Giancana and JFK himself exist...… it has been said that Giancana may be involved in or have information about JFKs death...…….. but who knows.... my experience is that wet work generally covers up much much bigger secrets....

Last edited:
like an iran deal? drawing lines in sand and then completely bitching up... liberals don't have the stomach to FIGHT for anything anymore.... they have become whiny pussssies…. JFK was a different breed... JFK and friggin Sam Giancana collaborated together to orchestrade the MURDER of Fidel Castro.... Judith Exner was mistress to BOTH JFK and Giancana... a well known widely feared gangster that had done time for the Chicago outfit.... JFK had some balllllllz….. DIRECT communications between Giancana and JFK himself exist...… it has been said that Giancana may be involved in or have information about JFKs death...…….. but who knows.... my experience is that wet work generally covers up much much bigger secrets....
bing bing bing Exactly

Hi. Now that Biden is the President we should unite the people. We can do this very easy. Step #1 Get rid of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Step #2 Get rid of voting. Step #3 Make the Democratic party the only one. This is because the Democrats knows what is best for the little people. We all know that AOC is the smartest person that ever lived.

Back