Charlie Sheen Fired From ‘Two And A Half Men’

Well if he was getting 2 mill an episode and the network was making money,the cast,the crew,etc,all well paid,then we'd have to guess that somebody has been watching it for the last nine years.

RSD.

Watching it , following it and acting it out in their own real lives and thinking that behaving that way is ok is most likely why our country is so screwed up!

Watching it , following it and acting it out in their own real lives and thinking that behaving that way is ok is most likely why our country is so screwed up!

I think yer way over reacting. Most people don't go watch Saw, Texas Chain Saw,etc and then go start hacking people up. Star wars was violent. I didn't build my own lite saber and start a killing spree.

People have been acting like idiots long before TV came along.Some of the most violent pages in history were written centuries before Saw came out.People have been drinking and doing drugs and committing crime long before getting the idea from the boob-tube.

I would think that today's lazy criminal fugs are off the streets longer with good TV to keep them in at night. :thumbsup:

RSD.

Last edited:
Show ran for how long? Something had to be right. They canceled better show's cause of ratings. There is so many channels with so many TV shows,they bound to have one about everything. Not every show is for everyone.

Southpark
Simpson's
Dog watcher
Cop's
etc...

It's Just TV. Change the channel! :laugh:

I think you assume too much from the majority of this crowd! I think it a stretch to say a LOT OF US.

I liked the show 2 and 1/2 and I couldn't stand most of those type of shows. Beaver, Andy griffon, Happy Days. Take your pic :laugh:

He is living his life the way he wants, and I think it's what matters. More power to him. The drugs will probably destroy his life, but it's his life. He seems to be really enjoying himself :laugh: and it looks like he isn't going to let anyone or law, get in his way :laugh:

found a pic that sums it up.
"Hay Charlie!"

bobcat_cd.jpg

My 3 thoughts about Hollywood.
1. I dont care what Actor/Actresses think, so keep your mouth shut.
2. They could run out of film any day now.
3. It could break off in the ocean and float away and I wouldn't mind.

That show could be funny from time to time but some episodes were a little hard to handle. either way i think charlie has does his career in quite well. The people who were mad im sure now hate him after watching his "cocky" interviews

Two and a Half men is actually the Charlie Sheen Reality Show...think about it alcoholic, prostitute user who live in Malibu and works for Hollywood. Screw getting fired from CBS all he needs is to have a camera crew follow his everyday life and sell it to HBO. P.S. If this actually happens it was my idea and I want royalties!!!:beerchug: to Charlie

I enjoyed the show and found it humorous, but I'm an adult and know the difference between a TV show and real life, of course there's people out there that hollywood immitate :whistle: RSD :poke:

I don't think so. Television indisputably influences people, especially young people. 2 1/2 Imbeciles is a completely valueless, morally bankrupt show and isn't even mildly funny.

really, i can look around my office and i dont see people acting like that or being influenced by it or the shows they watch, some may , but ive not seen it here...and for what its worth it is funny...

geeze some here love to be so much a critic that they are a little over board
grow up
yes you have your opinion but so do others so please dont push your opinion on others
i like the show and i am an educated grown adult
but hey to each his own
chalie needs to get his act straight or he wont have anything in under a yr

Back