Charlie Sheen Fired From ‘Two And A Half Men’

It's a TV show...I think it's funny. If you don't like it, change the channel...I think Charlie is a train wreck and needs some help.
Posted via Mobile Device

Personally - Im finding his wild antics and actions of late much more entertaining then the show ever was. Now, I gotta keep watching whats gonna happen next because you all know whats coming....... Like some tool passing you at high speeds in blizzard conditions- you know he's going to wreck sooner or later, you just hope you get to see it happen !

Regardless- I expect nothing less than EPIC !

I enjoyed the show and found it humorous, but I'm an adult and know the difference between a TV show and real life, of course there's people out there that hollywood immitate :whistle: RSD :poke:

Wife says I'm half Charlie and half Dr.Gregory House.:whistle:

RSD.

geeze some here love to be so much a critic that they are a little over board
grow up
yes you have your opinion but so do others so please dont push your opinion on others
i like the show and i am an educated grown adult
but hey to each his own
chalie needs to get his act straight or he wont have anything in under a yr

Well,Random Thoughts is the place we discuss crap like this.Some folks have passion.

You seemed to be the opinionated one.

And telling people to grow up....fug you. :laugh:

RSD.

sorry i meant it to be the other direction
tired and long days of work
i like the show
and love house thats an awsome show
forgive me for not quite typing it right
i meant it to be directed at the ones saying this country is going to crap cause of those types of shows lol
please this country has went to worse do to much different things lol
my bad im just tired and let my hands just type what they want

i have watched this show since it came out i have every year on dvd and wish it would continue. The show is very amusing and unless your a stuck up prude funny as hell. As for tv influencing people bah i cry bs. Thats for lame brains who cant think of a better excuse for being a squid. What i always say is...if ya dont like it change the frickin channel and STFU!

Back