Charlie Sheen Fired From ‘Two And A Half Men’

To think that a show about a person with his habits made the top is a sad statement of the way our country is going.

To think that a show about a person with his habits made the top is a sad statement of the way our country is going.

+1,000,000!

I've always thought the show was stupid. Charlie's character was an immature, obnoxious jerk, and the rest of the cast were equally as irritating.
That show was aimed squarely at the kind of people who thought "Everybody Loves Raymond" was witty. (Morons, in other words.)

I think it is also sad that the most clever comedies made in America often do not last because they seem to be over the heads of the average viewer. - Arrested Development is one of the greatest shows of all time, yet it only had three seasons. I'm still annoyed about that.

Just sad that a drug addict womanizer in real life plays same thing and we as a country find that entertaining and ok?

Ward Cleaver would never consider such shenanigans :)
I mean cmon , what would Wally and The Beav think if dad acted like that ?

How would America as a nation have handled a story line like 2 1/2 men back then ?

Amen. As a prime time public station comedy it would have been bad enough it was an all adult cast but the fact that they have the kid cast in that role exposing him to crap is even worse.

As far as Charlie Sheen personally, he needs some serious help. I think that dude has fried his brain.

Now that I think about... I think we have all come to pretty much expect this crap out of the Communist Broadcast Station.

Imagine Howard Cunningham acting like that!

EDIT: It's funny how Charlie Sheen has gone downhill like this, while Robert Downey, Jr. has managed to go to the top.

Just sad that a drug addict womanizer in real life plays same thing and we as a country find that entertaining and ok?

Ward Cleaver would never consider such shenanigans :)
I mean cmon , what would Wally and The Beav think if dad acted like that ?

How would America as a nation have handled a story line like 2 1/2 men back then ?

they did act like that only in a different way, your gonna tell me Eddie Hascal didnt have the hots for June Cleaver, come on.....

Between actors and athletes we have our hands full in this country. This guy was making 2 mil / episode (I think) and he thinks he deserves even more. What a moron....I wish there was a way to humble some of these people.

I am sure a lot of us have been there and done that, I liked the show "two and a half men".

Has anyone heard if Hanes has kicked him to the curb yet? I would be suprised if they have not cancelled any contract that he had with them.

I am sure a lot of us have been there and done that, I liked the show "two and a half men".

That would be a NO and a NO from this guy.
Not been there or done that.
I can honestly say I've never seen more than a preview for the show.
Don't care much for a drug addict sleeping with diff women, would rather watch Scooby Doo :)

That would be a NO and a NO from this guy.
Not been there or done that.
I can honestly say I've never seen more than a preview for the show.
Don't care much for a drug addict sleeping with diff women, would rather watch Scooby Doo :)

but thats what makes is soo much more interesting.

Has anyone heard if Hanes has kicked him to the curb yet? I would be suprised if they have not cancelled any contract that he had with them.

Well if he was getting 2 mill an episode and the network was making money,the cast,the crew,etc,all well paid,then we'd have to guess that somebody has been watching it for the last nine years.

RSD.

O ya...I have "been there and done that".....:laugh:

And Ward Cleaver bored me to fuggin' tears. :moon:

RSD.

Back