Charles @ StreetnTrack

mountainmotor

Donating Member
Registered
Recently I had a multiple problems with a new HMF exhaust purchased through Charles , and then with HMF when I found they were going to stick me after sending an incorrect part and a couple quality problems .

Charles is a great guy , does a guy right on the actual shipping charges and stands behind the sale .

He's owns a fast Busa as well  
biggrin.gif

Amen to that.

Sent me a part I needed, then took care of me on the price and the stamp.
bowdown.gif

He is a good dude, no doubt. Except he is like the neighborhood crack dealer:

He has everything you really want, will cut you a good deal, and pretty much get it to you when you need it!!

And he will encourage you to buy more than what you originally called for.

Sad, there is a whole board full of addicts to by his products!!!

Charles, I'm gonna call ina few weeks when I get this credit card bill down some!!

Im sorry to say but he is not a great Dude. He's an AWESOME DUDE! Did business with him. No hassle. Good communication. Fast service.
bowdown.gif

did me right...sorry to hear about the hmf problems...took them 2 trys for me but i am happy

Hi... My name is David and I am an addict!

Charles hooked me up and I could NOT be more happy with my TiForce Sumo exhaust, PCIIIusb, PAIR Block-offs and BMC Filter. All arrived without any problem and I will be buying my BST Wheels and anything else through Charles. Its great to know that in this jacked up world of internet scammers there is someong you can trust.

David

Back