changing oil and cleaning chain....

sportcustoms71

Registered
i just changed my oil and cleaned my chain on my lady for the first time since the break in service, thanks to who ever the guy is that posted the video on how to take the fairings off....i'll Never pay 95 bucks for some tech to do it....:beerchug: i used silkolene oil was that good???? a nice bike stand would have been nice though....can anyone recommend one, those pitbull stands are way to dang expensive???

Check out Redline stands, Ian is a sponsor and has a great product at a good price!
Welcome to the world of DIY and saving money!

i just changed my oil and cleaned my chain on my lady for the first time since the break in service, thanks to who ever the guy is that posted the video on how to take the fairings off....i'll never pay 95 bucks for some tech to do it....:beerchug: i used silkolene oil was that good???? A nice bike stand would have been nice though....can anyone recommend one, those pitbull stands are way to dang expensive???

....:welcome:

I have T-rex stands too, I think I paid $68.00 for them, and yes silkolene is good oil...

can anyone recommend one, those pitbull stands are way to dang expensive???

Just like everything else in life, quality costs...and it appears you have good taste! I lucked into mine from some chick on Craigslist whos boyfriend just up and bounced and left all of his stuff. She put it up for $20. :laugh::laugh: I happened to catch the ad within 5 minutes of her posting it. I was at her door within 10 minutes to get it.
Otherwise...I saw some at Harbor Freight for like $30. They might not be best quality, but for the price, they'd work.

i just changed my oil and cleaned my chain on my lady for the first time since the break in service, thanks to who ever the guy is that posted the video on how to take the fairings off....i'll Never pay 95 bucks for some tech to do it....:beerchug: i used silkolene oil was that good???? a nice bike stand would have been nice though....can anyone recommend one, those pitbull stands are way to dang expensive???

Harbor freight has one for 50 bucks

Back