Changing my signature

MLSDUKE1

Live from Mom's basement
Registered
Why is there still no edit button for my signature? I would like to edit it and can't. Thanks

When you are logged in just click on settings (at the top next to "my profile") then scroll down. you will see edit my signature on the left. :thumbsup:

I'd like to echo hayabuser's question. After 10 minutes of searching, I still can't find the edit signature area, which I normally can find blind-folded in most forums. :/

I found it once upon a time, honest! :p

You should not see signatures on the forum, hence no need to edit them....

Hey Cap, isn’t this (as seen on your post) a signature?

“"Freedom requires that at the end of the day, we accept the constraint that is required...."

Just like mine?

“It ain't the destination, it's the journey...”

Hey Cap, isn’t this (as seen on your post) a signature?

“"Freedom requires that at the end of the day, we accept the constraint that is required...."

Just like mine?

“It ain't the destination, it's the journey...”
u just ratted ureself out.... u might lose ure sig now

You should not see signatures on the forum, hence no need to edit them....
I am seeing signatures, hence why I went to edit mine, as it contains a link that is no longer relevant. Pic for example:
Signature.png

Trying to sort some of this out... Signatures are not supposed to be showing... they don't for me at least...

Okay folks, someone tell me if things are a little cleaner now... pretty please..

Can't see nothing now Captain !! All good .:thumbsup:

thanks for the feedback, this one is one me for sure.. It's a weird conditional situation that honestly I just couldn't recreate until you guys gave me some screen shots.. Thank you for that! Everything should look a little cleaner now?

The sig line is gone but my sig certainly seems akin to Sport Touring as do
7ADB7A2F-D56F-474C-A4A2-DF074845F798.jpeg
my pics. True?

It ain’t the destination, it’s the journey.

Ahh I see they rebuilt that bridge.. heck it's been destroyed how many times in the past few years?

1. XMEN
2. San Andreas

what other movies?

Sorry Cap, haven’t seen those (stellar) examples of filmdom. That’s the GG bridge looking towards SF in the fog.:D

What if my very old signature is still showing on my profile on the about me page. Is there a way to change it or just remove it altogether?

Back