Change is Good

Scooby315

Registered
Im a guy who likes change whether its paint, accessories, cars, technology etc. When I purchased my busa one of the first things I did was change the tail end to the Gsxr 1000 tail. Ive had my custom paint job maybe about two years and Im switching it up already…change is good and keeps me from looking, being bored and outdated. My question is this…When is Suzuki going to finally do something different besides paint schemes??? From 99 to 07 the bike was basically the same. 08-14 a few changes brakes, subframe etc but basically the same. Can we get something different more importantly can we get something to beat out the zx14 stock for stock and not just them. Hell, everyone else is making some great changes, these new liter bikes are animals. New design, more horsies…make busa the King it rightfully is and once was, I thought for sure 2013 was going to be a promising year performance wise :bang head:… Come on Suzuki...Change is Good!

We are all saying the same thing...keep hoping for something new and exciting, but with the economy where it is and so many companies downsizing, perhaps Suzuki isn't redesigning just yet...they can't say Busa riders/fans aren't patient! :)

Welcome to the oRg! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

:laugh:here ya go....

hayabusa.jpg

Aghh im fine with my baby now.the way i think of it is that if i hone my skills and really learn to ride i can smoke the average joe on just about anything.heck i got smoked by a harley when i first started out cause i sucked and he knew how to ride.even though i was on the mighty busa

1500CC factory port and polish, 100 less pounds full traction and drive modes with race ABS and led headlights and electronic adjustable on the fly suspension.

Hey that is a BMW, lol....

BB

We are all saying the same thing...keep hoping for something new and exciting, but with the economy where it is and so many companies downsizing, perhaps Suzuki isn't redesigning just yet...they can't say Busa riders/fans aren't patient! :)

Welcome to the oRg! :thumbsup:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Patient is an understatement for sure..I know Suzuki has an ear to the ground and hears all the chatter from their loyal supporters.

Patient is an understatement for sure..I know Suzuki has an ear to the ground and hears all the chatter from their loyal supporters.

That or they are amazed that we can still find so much to continue to modify on a Busa we've owned for over a decade now :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

welcome aboard! :beerchug: i would like to see a fire set under the competitors arse like the old days. that was a pretty good feeling to own a bike that used to pulverize the competition but all good things come to an end i guess.:whistle:

here's a thought to Suzuki Corp trolls lurking about forums. why not a redesign 2015 gen 3 with a similar look to the classic RAD Busa? :whistle:

a.jpg

Back