ChainLube

I use Maxima Chain Wax - seems to filng less. I lube after every 150 miles or so and always after a ride.

Definitely opt for a chain wax over an oil...less messy!

I don't know what kind of I have...it's in a red can...I'm pretty useless! LOL

(VaBusa @ Sep. 22 2006,11:11) Definitely opt for a chain wax over an oil...less messy!

I don't know what kind of I have...it's in a red can...I'm pretty useless!  LOL
Is it this kind VA?

Murphy's-Red-Can-4Pk.gif

+1 on Chain wax. I've been using this product for years on all my o-ring chains. I spray a coat every 1000-1500 dry miles or after every ride in the rain. My chains usually last me 15000-20000 miles.

I found a new one made by Bel-Ray. I use it on the bike and the ATV and as much time as I spend in the sand this stuff is hard to get rid of. It won't fling off and coats on really nice. Just make sure you get the chain hot and then lube it and let it sit over night and you are good to go.

44_3014lg.jpg

(mrninja9 @ Sep. 22 2006,08:22) I USE THE HONDA  STUFF I PICK IT UP THE SAME TIME I PICK UP  MY  HONDA POLISH
i tried the honda lube for the first time the other day seems to work well and not much mess im gonna use it for awhile

I bought Suzuki Moly Lube. Bery Bery Messy. Iam changing to something else.

Anyone know about dry lube? Is that the wax. Whne I bought my bike they had a whitish pasty lube on the chain...very little sling.

Back