Chain tensioning problem

lurk.gif
Chicken strips, hell who can see chicken strips for the dirt ?
tounge.gif

Don't know if it's mentioned, but rotate the rear wheel during adjustment because there's tight and loose areas.

That's the dirtiest Busa shot I've seen.

(dadofthree @ Jan. 21 2007,15:04) That's the dirtiest Busa shot I've seen.
Ahhhh, you haven't seen a Charlesbusa bike shot yet!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

(Wag @ Jan. 20 2007,10:40)
(Over_Easy @ Jan. 20 2007,08:30)
(GIXERHP @ Jan. 20 2007,07:22)
(heavybusa @ Jan. 20 2007,04:56)
beerchug.gif
 Good stuff, now go wash your bike
laugh.gif
+10
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
+20  Good God man, have some pride.
laugh.gif
I'm actually highly proud of the fact that I have NO chicken strips.

Dead24.jpg

Ride it.  Don't wash it!  

--Wag--
Although this might be true you do have the most dirt.

Please wash. Don't make me come out there..
smile.gif

Looks like a dirt bike..
tounge.gif

Get a set of Gilles Wag.

runeight...

103_0389.JPG

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What's the part number for that item? I searched everwhere for it and could NOT find it.

--Wag--

(hottrodd7 @ Jan. 20 2007,07:41) Yep--you're right.  I was having the same problems and then I loosened the bolt.  MAGIC--it worked!!!  I don't remember reading anything 'bout it!
Well, seems like I read something about that because I loosened mine and still had/have the same problem. When I torque it to 72.5 it still tightens back up. I think I must be doing something wrong still.
wow.gif

(Wag @ Jan. 25 2007,08:11) What's the part number for that item?  I searched everwhere for it and could NOT find it.

--Wag--
GPW has a good price on them..

runeight...

(Learjett @ Jan. 29 2007,07:02)
(hottrodd7 @ Jan. 20 2007,07:41) Yep--you're right. I was having the same problems and then I loosened the bolt. MAGIC--it worked!!! I don't remember reading anything 'bout it!
Well, seems like I read something about that because I loosened mine and still had/have the same problem. When I torque it to 72.5 it still tightens back up. I think I must be doing something wrong still.
wow.gif
How many miles do you have on that chain?

--Wag--

(Wag @ Jan. 29 2007,22:23)
(Learjett @ Jan. 29 2007,07:02)
(hottrodd7 @ Jan. 20 2007,07:41) Yep--you're right.  I was having the same problems and then I loosened the bolt.  MAGIC--it worked!!!  I don't remember reading anything 'bout it!
Well, seems like I read something about that because I loosened mine and still had/have the same problem.  When I torque it to 72.5 it still tightens back up.  I think I must be doing something wrong still.  
wow.gif
How many miles do you have on that chain?

--Wag--
I have just over 6,000 miles on it and the bike
cool.gif

Maybe the marks on your swingarm aren't correct?

It's beyond me. Try the other bolt up at the top of the brake arm.

--Wag--

Are you using a bike stand or is the bike on the kick stand? Iwas having a problem using the bike stand and put it back on the kick stand and it was fine.

Not sure if this will help?

Well, I'm going to put on a new ZZZ and changing both sprockets and cushes anyway so maybe I'll get this thing figured out!
cool.gif

Back