Chain/ RK Chain quality

The RK GB530GXW-112 is the OEM chain for a Busa. My stock chain lasted 33k+ miles and was still in spec when I swapped it out. No tight spots either. Not sure about the one you mentioned above though.

The RK GB530GXW-112 is the OEM chain for a Busa. My stock chain lasted 33k+ miles and was still in spec when I swapped it out. No tight spots either. Not sure about the one you mentioned above though.

Yeah, thats why i'm asking. See if anyones bought it or know of a decent chain that's not 1,200,000 EUROs

I don't know too much about EUROs but I'd contact HondaEastJustin and ask him about chains, he'll set you up with a good quality chain and a better price than most internet orders can touch.

I don't know too much about EUROs but I'd contact HondaEastJustin and ask him about chains, he'll set you up with a good quality chain and a better price than most internet orders can touch.

+1 - HondaEastJustin quoted me $164.99 for the RK GB530GXW-112. He also sells EK ZZZ 530's for $144. I personally got more miles from the stock RK, than the EK (and less stretch), so I'd pay the extra $20.

You are not going to find a good chain for the Busa for $100, and it's not something you want to skimp on.

diamond makes a real nice gold chain for about $180 and its made here in the US.I believe the tensil strength is 9800.They are a press fit master and clip.

Back