Chain question.....

I put a new chain on this spring. It is a ek 3d chain. they call it the no stretch chain and i think it has about 11k tensile strength as i recall. The best I could find. Its expensive but I think worth it in the long run.

I put a new chain on this spring. It is a ek 3d chain. they call it the no stretch chain and i think it has about 11k tensile strength as i recall. The best I could find. Its expensive but I think worth it in the long run.

That chain's the bomb bro,don't think there's a better one out there(not sure but I think it may have replaced the EK ZZZ which I heard[but don't quote me on it]has been discontinued?).:thumbsup:

thats what I read about it actually. I was trying to find that chain because thats what I had on mine that I was replacing. This new one though at least from the write up looks to be pretty amazing. Ive only put maybe 5k miles on it this year but no adjustment needed as yet.

Same here,had always ran the ZZZ on my turbo bike and when I went to get one for my 2011 couldn't find one so got the ZVX2(I think the 3D came out after the ZVX2).

Back