Chain Lube

kilpatricks

Donating Member
Registered
Chain Lubes, what do you guys use and whats the best to stop flicking gunk everywhere
smileyexhibit.gif

hey can anyone throw some light onto the leaking fork seals subject, I have a mate with leaky fork seals if he doesnt fix this problem what can or might happen??

(BA BUSA @ Oct. 17 2006,21:44) Maxima  
beerchug.gif
+1

I clean the chain with a grunge brush and WD-40, then warm the chain up w/ a short ride or 10 min on the stand.  Then spray it with Maxima and let it sit til my next ride.  It STICKS and lubes
cool.gif

as to answer my question above "he may fall in a corner from oil film on a tire,he may fail to stop one day from oil on rotor and pads.just what i sen hapen so far." Thankyou to golden child
bowdown.gif

MTRXCHNLBRCNG500ML.jpg
Motorex (many MotoGP Teams using this product , Switzerland made)

(The Big Red One @ Oct. 18 2006,04:07)
(kilpatricks @ Oct. 17 2006,21:42) Chain Lubes, what do you guys use and whats the best to stop flicking gunk everywhere  
smileyexhibit.gif
Maxima chain wax is the ONLY way to fly...........
+1000000000000000
biggrin.gif

I use PJ1 but it does fly all over . You need to clean and warm the chain up

i used the pj1 spend a lot of time re cleaning the bike when it flings off switching to maxima

I use ATF. super cheap works well and it cleans. Im sure it doesn't last as long as the other spray stuff, but it doesn't get a build up that has to be cleaned off. I dont think I have ever ridden more than 200 miles at one time. More like 100. It works great for my needs. I squirt a little on about every other time I ride.

My $.02

Back