Chain installed

mike1180

Banned
What tire?
It is so small I can't see it clearly.

Seriously I don't think it will hit unless you and the passenger are very heavy.
Nice ride!

slngshott

Registered
Very nice. What size is that a 330? I felt good just streching mine till I saw the size of your rear,LOL

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
the tire was a little off...i straightened it this morning..was hoping to put the girl on the back to test if it'll hit over the weekend..but weather didn't permit

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
stock shock is still there...maybe i should cut the chain & pull it in where i know it wouldn't hit..but i think it looks so nice where it is..hhmmm..or maybe i should just ride alone:laugh:

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
stock shock is still there...maybe i should cut the chain & pull it in where i know it wouldn't hit..but i think it looks so nice where it is..hhmmm..or maybe i should just ride alone:laugh:
I stretched my 07 6 1/2 and thought everything was fine until I really jumped on her and bore a hole in my undertail with the tire.

Replaced shock with a 1000 lb from Golden Child and havent had a problem since.

However I do know of a Gen 2 rider that did the same thing and preloaded his shock and the last I heard everything was ok. ( IGORSGONEMAD )

Jay Willie

Donating Member
Registered
+1000 on what DEMMYM said! I'm six over on my gen I and ended up with a 1000lb. spring on mine. Even lowered it never hit the battery tray/fairing. Looks good and good luck! :beerchug:

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Specialk8022