chain broke..help

blanca is it ok to buy new stock sprockets?

Yes but most often you will find stock sprockets cost as much if not more than a better aftermarket set . Like I said send Goldenchild a PM or Josh at Ball Z Motorsports both will get you what you want and need quick and it will be right the first time . You will not find a complaint on either anywhere .

ok i will send a pm to them...i just am still not sure whether to go with a kit or to buy seperately..having a tough time deciding

...i ran that bike hard..i admit it...i plan on taking better care of the next one and taking it a bit more easy

I wouldn't change riding habits if I were you. Chains and sprockets are a normal wear and tear item. Nothing wrong with running a bike hard, nothing wrong with drag racing, nothing wrong with track days. Keep having fun on your bike. Maintenance is all part of the game.

Might want to double check the area up by your front sprocket. Chain breaks are notorious for causing damage there. Sometimes resulting in having to get a new case. Take the cover off and inspect for damage before you take it up to a shop IMO. No sense in going through the trouble to get you bike to the shop then find out some really bad news.

My stuff just came. $199.00 for the Ek chain, 42 tooth rear Vortex alum sprocket and the 16 tooth Vortex steel front.

IMG_7070.jpg

IMG_7071.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

Back