CF Hugger installed............

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
Bought this a few weeks ago on ebay.de and just had time over the weekend to fit it. Had to drill and tap (M6) the swinging arm brace, not a problem and it weight is 130 grams:beerchug:

22022009424.jpg

What, not one comment :rulez: post a picture and you get feedback, good, bad or indifferent. Come on guys :poke:

it looks ok to me only and i am not crazy over carbon fibre although they are indeed light:whistle:

Hey, Delboy, I like it! I'm not a big fan of fake carbon fiber, but the real thing is a different story. Very nice looking and good job installing! :thumbsup:

What, not one comment :rulez: post a picture and you get feedback, good, bad or indifferent. Come on guys :poke:

Oooooooooohhhhhhhhh....."s-h-i-n-y" !!!! :oldcool:

PS You've been a naughty boy and I'm going to tell The Queen...... :super:

I want one, carbon or not, just cant bring myself to spend the cash. Very nice brother!

You have to be patient my friend most people are sleeping at 1 in the morning..

Anyway I kinda like it.. Meaning the CF but not the way there's no chain guard or how it doesn't come all the way down to the main part of the swing arm..

You ask for my opinion good or bad well there it is.. :poke:

A pic of the full bike would also be in order here.. :thumbsup:

OK DR1300R got the chain guard, will fit it the weekend ready for the first ride :thumbsup:

chain2.jpg

Back