Ceramic bearings?

Ragu585

Registered
So im going to buy Carrozzeria wheels for my bike. I would like bst's but im already way over budgit for my build so thoes are out. This bike is mainly for drag so ceramic bearings should help. Ive seen them for $395. Just wondering if anyone has seen them cheaper any where or any info on them.

a good set of wheel bearings esp. world wide ceramic bearings will last longer than the wheels. :bowdown: they may not be the cheapest but I'm yet to hear anyone complain about his bearings.

So im going to buy Carrozzeria wheels for my bike. I would like bst's but im already way over budgit for my build so thoes are out. This bike is mainly for drag so ceramic bearings should help. Ive seen them for $395. Just wondering if anyone has seen them cheaper any where or any info on them.

MotoMummy $280

Other than on a timeslip can you 'feel' any difference at all in the way the bike rolls or rides with ceramic bearings?
Is it any 'freer' ? Wheels spin more times on a stand than a regular bearing?
I'm getting a Deja Vue here and feel like we've discussed this before ?

Other than on a timeslip can you 'feel' any difference at all in the way the bike rolls or rides with ceramic bearings?
Is it any 'freer' ? Wheels spin more times on a stand than a regular bearing?
I'm getting a Deja Vue here and feel like we've discussed this before ?

I couldn't say for sure, but I've seen some impressive youtube videos. Front wheel spinning on a stand, just keeps on going, much, much longer than stock. It has to do something.

I couldn't say for sure, but I've seen some impressive youtube videos. Front wheel spinning on a stand, just keeps on going, much, much longer than stock. It has to do something.

I would tend to agree but I'm just wondering if my butt is really gonna feel the difference because I certainly will not ever make enough passes down a track to be able to tell.

I'm buying these for my drag bike so every little bit helps.

Idk if this video has been posted.

YouTube - Bearing comparison

It has been posted before but it has been a long time. Around 3 years ago. That is my bike and video. Those are World Wide bearings sealed bearings. Good stuff. If you are going to make the investment, don't try to go cheap on it.

yup, I've seen some that just swap in a ceramic bearing but leave the stock steel cage. It's cheaper but not as good of a setup as also swapping the cage. The ultra is to have a cremic inner race as well. These drive the price right through the roof.

they normaly sell their bearings to dealers, shops, etc. As long as you don't have them delivered to a NJ address you can order them directly. Just give them a call.

they normaly sell their bearings to dealers, shops, etc. As long as you don't have them delivered to a NJ address you can order them directly. Just give them a call.
Anyone in NJ that wants em can ship em to me and ill forward em down. :thumbsup:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Back