Central Ca ride October 28th

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, since the Socal guys didnt feel like riding with Rich and I we are going to ride anyway on my roads on the 28th

Probably head down to the coast and have lunch as we usualy do.. just a day ride..

So anyone interested PM me or Rich and come on out, even you SoCal people
biggrin.gif

BA  thinks all Socal Riders are  
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
...with the possible exception of Lamb  
argue.gif

You know I'd go with ya if I could.

Post pics!

--Wag--

(trip @ Oct. 20 2006,22:34) I'll plan to catch up with you guys!

Let me know the plan
smile.gif
Rich is talking about probably riding down Saturday morning, meeting at my place then heading to the coast.

He said he could be at my place at 0800 but I dont care if we leave at 9 or 10

And thhen we can head to the coast, so you can meet us anywhere you want, either come up and leave with us at the begining, or if you are coming from SoCal might be best to meet us at 33 and 58

That is when the good riding starts anyway, if you come all the way to my place all you will be doing is back tracking on the most boring part of the ride.

It usually takes us about 2 hours to get to 33 and 58, so whatever time Rich thinks he will be at my place, figure about 2.5 hours after that.

Rich? any more input on ETA?

Grrr...As much as I'm regretting writing these words...

I think your trip might take me too far from home. I can't leave the wife at home with the newborn alone for that many hours just yet. My son turned one month old today and he's quite a handfull somedays. I'm riding Palomar on Thursday... so I might have used up all my "ok honey's" for this month...

I do have a few questions for you though...

What's the route you usually ride? 58FWY, 166FWY

Do you know if the 33 is a FWY or a 2 lane back road? Just north of Ojai it looks like a blast.

I guess I'll have to try that some day...

Let me know next time you guy's make it closer to LA.

..., trip

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 24 2006,08:29)

Let me know the plan
smile.gif
Rich is talking about probably riding down Saturday morning, meeting at my place then heading to the coast.

And thhen we can head to the coast, so you can meet us anywhere you want, either come up and leave with us at the begining, or if you are coming from SoCal might be best to meet us at 33 and 58

That is when the good riding starts anyway, if you come all the way to my place all you will be doing is back tracking on the most boring part of the ride.

It usually takes us about 2 hours to get to 33 and 58, so whatever time Rich thinks he will be at my place, figure about 2.5 hours after that.

What is your Destination, will you be heading up to Ojai, I could possibly catch y'all either in Ojai, or at the 33 and Lockwood Valley intersection, Very cool canyons out there! I'll try to sneak away for a few hours Saturday, I love the 33 once you leave the desolation of Taft and Maricopa!!! please PM or post additional info. Thanks

(BA BUSA @ Oct. 20 2006,18:25) BA  thinks all Socal Riders are  
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
...with the possible exception of Lamb  
argue.gif
ices_rofl.gif

wish I could make this one

you guys have a blast

DD

(thrasherfox @ Oct. 24 2006,08:29)

Let me know the plan
smile.gif

I'll be there Friday night...so we can leave anytime you want Saturday
wink.gif

I thought the SoCal ride was for this coming weekend but word it was this past Sunday. As much as I may want to join R & R for the ride I probably won't be able to make due to my time constraint work schedule, you fellas have a blast and be safe....

(busahaya @ Oct. 25 2006,07:10) I thought the SoCal ride was for this coming weekend but word it was this past Sunday. As much as I may want to join R & R for the ride I probably won't be able to make due to my time constraint work schedule, you fellas have a blast and be safe....
Yeah it was...talk to Lamb
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
sad.gif

I'd be down, but I've gotta work this weekend.

Plus, I'm hitting up DV and Vegas in about a week
firedevil.gif

Bump..

ride still going on if anyone wants to tag along.

right now there is three of us. We will be heading out about 0900 on Saturday.

Back