Center stand

Learjett

Donating Member
Registered
Perhaps someone could enlighten me a bit. When I bought my bike it already had the center stand installed (picture) However, now that I've completed my Hindle Gen 3 mod.... it looks ....well it looks bad sticking out on the left side! The qustion is: Would someone take a picture of the same area where the bracket that holds the lower wing (rear cowl) on so I can see how the thing is attached? I have the bracket and hardware but I'm not sure how it's supposed to be attached. Removing the center stand is self explanatory. Thanks!
cool.gif

My center stand
IMG_1861.jpg

I can't help you, sorry, as I had the centerstand installed and don't have pics of how the bracket was installed. Although I was wondering if you could help me. I was under the assumption that a single can full system would not clear a centerstand. It sure looks like you have a Hindle full system and a centerstand with clearance to spare. Is this correct?
If you don't have a service manual you might find the information to resolve your bracket dilemma in there. Here's a download.

http://rapidshare.com/files....000.pdf

cheers
ken

(kml @ Mar. 13 2007,23:10) I can't help you, sorry, as I had the centerstand installed and don't have pics of how the bracket was installed. Although I was wondering if you could help me. I was under the assumption that a single can full system would not clear a centerstand. It sure looks like you have a Hindle full system and a centerstand with clearance to spare. Is this correct?
If you don't have a service manual you might find the information to resolve your bracket dilemma in there. Here's a download.

http://rapidshare.com/files....000.pdf

cheers
ken
Thanks for the response anyway. I do have all the service manuals but they don't really show me what I'm looking for.....or I haven't found it yet lol.

Yes, I do have a new Hindle Gen 3 streetsmart full system and the center stand clears with absolutely no problem...in fact it's not even close! Now that there is no can on the left side it just kind of looks funky sticking out. It was hidden by my yoshi can I had there. Oh well huh?
cool.gif

The mounting poing for the bracket to put the wing back on isthe 'stop' for the center stand and the pivot for the cnter stand.

it uses the bolt where your center stand is. Looks like to me you can't have both. But I know it uses the bolt that is holding your centerstand on.

Thanks bro's ...... I'll take the center stand off and it will probably be apparent how the thing goes on!
cool.gif

Sorry for the crappy pic editing, but I'm at work and only have access to MS Paint.  Anyways I believe this is what you are looking for:

IMG_1861.jpg

(SpeedGeek @ Mar. 14 2007,13:flamethrowing:) Sorry for the crappy pic editing, but I'm at work and only have access to MS Paint.  Anyways I believe this is what you are looking for:
Thanks SpeedGeek...... I believe that's it!
cool.gif

(Buellbomb @ Mar. 15 2007,03:23) I bolted my wing to the centerstand; I had to do some trimming, but it's on there.
A pic of your wing centerstand bolt on would be great.
Thanks!

cheers
ken

(kml @ Mar. 15 2007,09:12)
(Buellbomb @ Mar. 15 2007,03:23) I bolted my wing to the centerstand; I had to do some trimming, but it's on there.
A pic of your wing centerstand bolt on would be great.
Thanks!

cheers
ken
+ 1000000000000000000000
Love to see that!

Back