center stand

BusaDrmr

Registered
has anyone tried a center stand? What are your thoughts and experiences? Do you recommend it?
Thanks, BusaDrmr

If you do long trips they're great when you need to wax the chain. They are also the only way to change a rear tire on a trip when you have a rear flat. The manual tells you how to do it with the side stand but it seems impossible if your by yourself. So, yea, I use one when I go on long trips and take it off when I return  
beerchug.gif

Hope this helps  
tounge.gif

(DaCol. @ Oct. 13 2006,20:06) If you do long trips they're great when you need to wax the chain. They are also the only way to change a rear tire on a trip when you have a rear flat. The manual tells you how to do it with the side stand but it seems impossible if your by yourself. So, yea, I use one when I go on long trips and take it off when I return  
beerchug.gif

Hope this helps  
tounge.gif
are you running a aftermarket exhaust?

They are a huge pain to install,BUT i love mine!I use it every time i wash it,and i use it every time i wax my chain,which by the way is every ride.
I'm running stock exhaust with dual bolt-on Yoshi's.

The only way to roll.
If you ask me.
But it all depends on how you use your bike.
Some people like purple Kool-Aid, other like the red.

P.S. View my posts every pic of my Busa's is with a center stand.

I have stock exhaust with bolt on Yoshi's as well. I put my center stand on in about 45 minutes. A little bit of a pain in the ass but I love it. So easy to throw it up on the center stand to lube the chain, clean the rear wheel, just work on the bike. To me its a must have. Makes life alot easier. If you are into shaving pounds and ounces then no it adds a couple of pounds which some guys don't like but to me I could care less about the extra pound or two. Paid $110 including shipping.

I dont know. All these gadgets like the quick sand looks like is putting too much angle/weight on the side stand. Am I wrong?

Back