cell phone coverage question.

BlondeOnaBusa

Just call me B.O.B
Registered
Which cell phone carrier works good up at the gap/ robbinsville? My phone, nextel, will not work up there at all. I plan to buy a pay as you go phone so I will have something in case of an emergency and my kids can get a hold of me.

Thanks!

I have ATT.. works all through Robbinsville, I know of NO carrier that works down the dragon..

Which cell phone carrier works good up at the gap/ robbinsville? My phone, nextel, will not work up there at all. I plan to buy a pay as you go phone so I will have something in case of an emergency and my kids can get a hold of me.

Thanks!

Dave and I have Verizon and it works just fine at the Phillips. Even works in some spots up on the Foothills Parkway.

You can always feel free to give them my number as a back-up. I have it on me at all times. :thumbsup:

ATT coverage maps

ATT COV LARGE.png

ATT COV ROBINSVILLE.png

Thanks all and thanks for the maps. I'm gonna start looking into pay as you go phones this weekend. Shouldn't really need it all that much. Guess my youngest will be excited, I'll give it to him after I'm done with it:laugh:

Last edited:

Thanks!

Dawn, give them my number, I will let you know if they call. I have Verzion. You can use my phone if you need to anytime. :)

Dawn Jules and I have cellular south here at home and it work awesome up there and everywhere we have been.

I had nextel and nothing, but very spotty in Robbinsville. Verizon worked for me in robbinsville but nothing on the dragon. My Buddy lives down there and he has US cellular and it seemed to work everywhere.

Question is... whose phone worked at the "accident" on the Skyway last year? hmmmmm??

Thanks all and thanks for the maps. I'm gonna start looking into pay as you go phones this weekend. Shouldn't really need it all that much. Guess my youngest will be excited, I'll give it to him after I'm done with it:laugh:
if you go ATT, the pay as you go phones use the SIM card.. I buy the phone and use my regular SIM card when riding.. if something happens to phone, only out $20 :) (ATT rather you did not know this however)

if you go ATT, the pay as you go phones use the SIM card.. I buy the phone and use my regular SIM card when riding.. if something happens to phone, only out $20 :) (ATT rather you did not know this however)

Thanks for the info.

Back