Cell Block  "H"

cache

Banned
Okay, most of you know I have in the recent past been involved with a moving violation... read on......

Tuesday night around 6:30pm I was in my kitchen fixen some stuff to eat.. lookin outside...  saw a truck run a yield sign, and plow right into the front of a Subaru wagon coming down the cross street. Speed limit is 25, residential.  The truck was moving fast enough to be tossed head on into the corner of a cement wall holding up an elevated yard. Needless to say the corner of that was very stable. The front of the Ranger truck has a big V in the front of it.

Since I saw it happen, and the guy that got out of the Subaru was waving for help next to the truck, I hit the numbers on the phone and ran to the scene. In the truck is this old lady with her nose broken up so far up her face, you couldnt see her right eye. bad bad bad situation. She also had two dogs in the cab of the truck, one went thru the windshield. Fortunately, she was wearing her seat belt, but it didn't help her in this case as her face hit the steering wheel really hard!

At this point I am the only one on the scene that was not involved. Made sure she stayed still, gave her gauze to put on her face to keep the blood down as much as possible. 10 minutes later the paramedics ONLY 2 BLOCKS AWAY show up, Washington State Police, Klickitat County Sherrif, yada yada.

Being the only witness, they take my name and such. Yay.

Now it is Wednesday evening, my daughter is still in church, I'm watching the war escalade in Iraq.  "KNOCK, KNOCK"!!
"Mr. Anderson?"... yes...  "Looks like we forgot something last night..." ...what?...  "You have a warrant out for your arrest."

Seems that I was a little behind on paying my fines from my moving violation. Because I helped out a nice lady in need of help, I spent the last 24 hours in the County because I gave them my name.

You law enforcement types: I know I was at fault for not keeping my fines up to date, but what kind of incentive to help the public is it if you get your ass handed to you for the same effort??
The 24 hours I spent there was not a cake walk... rapists, domestic violence offenders... and so on. I can handle that crap, the stuff I went through in basic training for the ARMY was alot rougher. My point is I was wrong, but shoulda got some slack for my bravery. I am not an EMT nor am I a nurse. The vision of that lady's face is still haunting me.

I did get my ride in before that, but soon as I got home, I looked at the back tire. Nat Gewd!

---The topic---

I was incarcerated in CELL BLOCK  "H".
Coincidence? hmm..... "H" for Hayabusa!!!!!!!!!
sneaky.gif

I did get my ride in before that, but soon as I got home, I looked at the back tire. Nat Gewd!
Not to change the subject but whats up with the tire?
looks like it went through a tire shredder.
sad.gif

I will post pics tomorrow.

and it was on the road I told Thinker62 and Havoc about... scary road! left turn sign,,,,, SHIAAAAT!!! its a 170* tighty!

oh no, not another!!!!! almost lost it on the 2nd one.

thankfully, not a single cager seen on my trip.
smile.gif

Sorry you got bagged for helpiing out. Like you said don't let those parking or moving violations go un paid. Hope everything is OK now.

that is total bullshit. You wanna hear a similar story? My dad used to work nights as a tech in the post office. One night while he was working, 2 guys broke into his house and began stealing and vandalizing it. The next door neighbor saw them break into the house, and called police. Turns out, 3 people went to jail that night, the two burgulars, and the neighbor. Apparently he wrote a bad check sometime before and had a warrant out for his arrest. What total bullshit

Thats why when something happens, I polite ignore it and leave.

Mike

Historically, I have had a great relationship with the County Sherrif's office. I was even the Jury Foreman in a 3 week long murder trial here. Have always been treated fairly, but this time, was treated like a pure evil criminal. I hold no grudges against most involved, but the arresting Sherrif owes me some gratitude as far as I'm concerned. A-Hole didn't even try to find out who I was. Oh well, just deserts. :p

Cache I ain't laughing at you...But I hope you'll get over being angry and consider that I'm laughing with you...I've seen it happen over and over again...We had a warrant for a rape suspect and he happened to pull up in a wrecker at a wreck scene and give us a business card...Needless to say he got locked the freak up...Some warrants don't have to be served immediately...Your case they could have told you and let you come in and take care of it at another time vs holding you...Sorry it happened to you but it does have me rolling...

PS...I hope your cool with this...

Cache I ain't laughing at you...But I hope you'll get over being angry and consider that I'm laughing with you...I've seen it happen over and over again...We had a warrant for a rape suspect and he happened to pull up in a wrecker at a wreck scene and give us a business card...Needless to say he got locked the freak up...Some warrants don't have to be served immediately...Your case they could have told you and let you come in and take care of it at another time vs holding you...Sorry it happened to you but it does have me rolling...

PS...I hope your cool with this...
Laugh it up, FUZZBALL!!!!

laugh.gif

That does suck. In Mass if you don't pay your fines they suspend your license till you do. I have gone past the due date, but paid quickly so I could continue to drive. I sure wouldn't want to be locked up for it.

Cache buddy, I mean this is the politest way..... helping someone out doesn't negate your failure to pay your fines. Yes, you should get some recognition for what you did, but you shouldn't have your fines eliminated, be excluded from punishment, or anything like that. I do feel bad for you for having to spend the night in the clinker, but you should have known better than to not pay your fines. Sorry man! That's the way it goes. Don't be mad at me for telling the truth, peace dude!
cool.gif

Cache buddy, I mean this is the politest way..... helping someone out doesn't negate your failure to pay your fines.  Yes, you should get some recognition for what you did, but you shouldn't have your fines eliminated, be excluded from punishment, or anything like that.  I do feel bad for you for having to spend the night in the clinker, but you should have known better than to not pay your fines.  Sorry man!  That's the way it goes.  Don't be mad at me for telling the truth, peace dude!  
cool.gif
Damn Postal that was a little raw...I feel you but damn...I ain't looking for no one for failure to pay fines unless I'm using that a tool for a different alternative...
muscle.gif

Ouch..Cache..finally get back on and read this...
For those who don't know me!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Kawafaski/ Fabusa/ now aka Pacemaster which has two meanings.....sheez..wish things in life were simple..I had 810
posts ..now starting with number "ONE"..It's OK...Peace fellow
Busa.org members...lets burn rubber only when it has to happen...every second? Yer on the Busa? naw..ride safe gang.

Dude! pay your fines!

And keep helping out people in distress, you da man!

Everything is taken care of... trust me! Let's pray for some leniency when I go back to court Wednesday.

I will not stop helping people in need. Just a very ironic situation what happened. In the past, no grudges, everybody did their job. Peace, love and hand grenades!
biggrin.gif

Back