Cell Block  "H"

Hey Cache,

Sorry to hear of your predicament. That is some real f'kd up sh^t. I can definitely relate to you in that situation. Just last month, I received a court order from the Marshall's office from the Child Support Admin. saying that I had a warrant for my arrest. O.K., before anyone starts to call me an unsupportive father, here's the scoop. First of all, I have my child support voluntarily taken out of my paycheck every two weeks so as not to have to worry with the drama of dealing with my son's mother. My company charges me $3 per month to handle this. No problem, as this doesn't affect my credit. Anyway, the CSA charges a 5% administrative fee to handle the case. They wanted me to sign a piece of paper stating that I do know that there is a 5% admin. fee for their services. Come to find out that they need a copy of this paper on file for accounting purposes. Nothing extra applied as I have been paying this fee for almost 13 years now. What I can't relate to is that all the bastard fathers that don't do sh^t for their children get to walk around free, and a supportive father, such as myself gets harrassed for something as simple as a signature. Can you believe this bullsh^t?
rock.gif
I don't want to get started on the inadequacies of child support, because if I had my way, I could probably run for President and win!

Brian

oooo, let's not EVEN get on the subject of child support
mad.gif

I'd be your Vice President!
tounge.gif

Cache buddy, I mean this is the politest way..... helping someone out doesn't negate your failure to pay your fines.  Yes, you should get some recognition for what you did, but you shouldn't have your fines eliminated, be excluded from punishment, or anything like that.  I do feel bad for you for having to spend the night in the clinker, but you should have known better than to not pay your fines.  Sorry man!  That's the way it goes.  Don't be mad at me for telling the truth, peace dude!  
cool.gif
Damn Postal that was a little raw...I feel you but damn...I ain't looking for no one for failure to pay fines unless I'm using that a tool for a different alternative...  
muscle.gif
Yeah, maybe that was a little strong. Sorry Cache buddy! I meant no harm. Peace!
unclesam.gif

Cache buddy, I mean this is the politest way..... helping someone out doesn't negate your failure to pay your fines.  Yes, you should get some recognition for what you did, but you shouldn't have your fines eliminated, be excluded from punishment, or anything like that.  I do feel bad for you for having to spend the night in the clinker, but you should have known better than to not pay your fines.  Sorry man!  That's the way it goes.  Don't be mad at me for telling the truth, peace dude!  
cool.gif
Damn Postal that was a little raw...I feel you but damn...I ain't looking for no one for failure to pay fines unless I'm using that a tool for a different alternative...  
muscle.gif
Yeah, maybe that was a little strong.  Sorry Cache buddy! I meant no harm.  Peace!  
unclesam.gif
Wow...Postal it's nice to know that "Whoa" is wrong about you...You are indeed a kind and mindful person...

cool.gif
muscle.gif
Yeah, maybe that was a little strong.  Sorry Cache buddy! I meant no harm.  Peace!  
unclesam.gif
Wow...Postal it's nice to know that "Whoa" is wrong about you...You are indeed a kind and mindful person...
you guys are gonna make me puke!

Postage, were okay.
Stunned, you need a doctor.

smile.gif

What did you do to it , spin it down a dirt road?
laugh.gif
no, but I did take a 5 mile very windy dirt road trip the other day. figured it would be very good reaction training for loss of traction recovery. felt like riding on marbles. every turn felt wierd, but was very good for learning how to react in different situations. Anybody else ever ride on twisty dirt roads to sharpen your skills??

What did you do to it , spin it down a dirt road?
laugh.gif
no, but I did take a 5 mile very windy dirt road trip the other day. figured it would be very good reaction training for loss of traction recovery. felt like riding on marbles. every turn felt wierd, but was very good for learning how to react in different situations. Anybody else ever ride on twisty dirt roads to sharpen your skills??
Not me brah...I hate dirt roads...Try to avoid them in any vehicle I'm in...

cool.gif
muscle.gif
unclesam.gif
you guys are gonna make me puke!

Postage, were okay.
Stunned, you need a doctor.

smile.gif
Group hug.......
laugh.gif

just read yer story there Cache&Carry . Reminds me of a sort of similar deal that happened to me . Check this out :
Years ago I'm drivin' around this ol' Dodge piece o crud,you know,big n' ugly with a trunk that'll sleep 6 . I drivin it around,one day I get pulled over . The cop notices that its got zero tread on the back tires (GO FIGURE,NO IDEA HOW THAT HAPPENED....hee hee hee) so he gives me a fine for 35$ per tire . No sweat...I throw it in the glovebox with the more than 1,200 dollars worth of parking tickets. Ha ha ha . I was 18 years old,what can I tell . SOOOO..... years go by. I'm at work one day , I thinkin' I'm a little hungry . So, what the hell , why not sneak out down the hill to Ronnie McPukes an' grab a burger . So...all is going well till I see them lovely red and blue bubble gum machines lighting up my rearview mirror. Bummer . Here in this part of the world , if the sigh says 30 , you can go 40 . I was doin 41 . Cop does his ticket writing thing in his car...comes back says "you want the bad news , or the bad news" . He says I've radio'd in yer plate an' I haffta give you a ticket for speeding . The REALLY bad news ...YER UNDER ARREST . BUMMER . Not only am I on little "un-sheduled" work break , I am now in the hands of the law . Now comes the part where cops , like everyone else can be good an' bad . He APPOLOGISES for having to take me in (for such a stupid thing) he tells me he'd rather be out pistol whippin' some rapist. He takes me to the station,processes me as fast as he can (I've told him my work situation) takes like 10 minutes , has me sign a piece of paper promising to pay the tire fine by a certain date , and then , THEN HE GIVES ME A RIDE BACK TO MY CAR .
Morale of the story . We both F'd up . One of us got treated a little better by "The Man". I understand what you were tryin' to get across with yer thread . I like to take the common sense,easy going approach to life, wish we all could . DISCLAIMER : No offence intended to any of the boys in blue on this site . Just sharing a story.
Be good.....if ya cant be good...be carefull.<span style='color:darkblue'></span>

Back