Celebrity member at the dragon-pics

02spool

Registered
Did not see any talk of the Cafe Racer crew there on tuesday.
Was interesting to watch them do their story on the dragon,along with fstbusa's interview.
We ran into them at the hotel earlier in the morning,met Brian Fuller,Mike Seate and Blake Kelly(sp)(AMA racer).Blake was riding a 675 speed tripple and said it was as good as anything he has ridden recently.
Hey crazyarch,saw your bike 2 mornings in a row.After reading your tales,you were sound asleep.Glad you had fun otherwise.
We left thursday morning after seeing the weather that was coming.
I will ride in the rain if I have no choice,won't if I do have one.900 miles = no rain riding! 4 good riding days down/back + tuesday was all in all a good trip.:thumbsup:

Other assorted pics. :beerchug:

DSC09739.jpg

DSC09740.jpg

DSC09737.jpg

DSC09744.jpg

DSC09745.jpg

DSC09746.jpg

DSC09748.jpg

DSC09751.jpg

DSC09766.jpg

DSC09768.jpg

A1700044.jpg

A1700408.jpg

DSC09769.jpg

DSC09802.jpg

DSC09810.jpg

DSC09816.jpg

DSC09819.jpg

DSC09824.jpg

DSC09826.jpg

great pics, thanks for sharing :beerchug: glad you were able to miss the rain but hate that i missed you guys...i didn't get in until Wed. evening and heard you guys were around but know now why i couldn't seem to spot you anywhere for the rest of the weekend :laugh:

Who is that goober doing an interview?

Hey Semi, yeah was really looking foward to chatting you up.Would have enjoyed hooking up for a ride too.
Will send you a pm.
It's to bad the weather was such a factor for everyone. Well that area is literally, a rain forest.:whistle:

Travis,hope you don't hit the cutting room floor.You too Dan. You guys did a great job! :thumbsup:

Beautiful photos!! Some truly amazing views in the area, and you captured some I've yet to see myself :thumbsup:

Michelle,
Have you been to the Joyce Kilmer Mermorial Forest?, its at the base of the skyway.
Thats where the tree,path & water pics are from,very spiritual place.:bowdown:
Since last year, it is now a priority to go there each trip.

The others are from the skyway,same area we photograph every year,yet it always offers diff. aspects/angles that capture a whole new look.
Spring was there early(everywhere really) and changed the whole look.Just wish we could view it year round. :banghead:

Thanks to the org for introducing us to our home away from home.:beerchug:

Awesome shots, and as well it was great to see you and your wife again!

See you soon!

Back