CBS poll

So far it looks like he's got a solid 'F' across the board. The only question that isn't locked in is about Afghanistan and I would say that is because he was actually smart enough to follow what was somewhat succesful in Iraq; the surge. Too bad he screwed that up by not listening to the commanders in the field.

I still say the best way to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan is for the politicians to tell the military what the ultimate objective is, ask them what they need to meet that objective, give it to them, and get the hell out of the way. If they did that, I bet we would have gotten out of there by now and less people would have died (our soldiers as well as civilians in those countries). No before the flamers get me...both parties screwed this one up.

It's funny how at the bottom it says it's not a "CBS scientific poll". I guess not, it ACTUALLY REPRESENTS HOW THE MAJORITY FEEL. I can't say that I'm surprised.

I would be interested to see the results if they were to ask people whether he should be impeached or not. :whistle:

I can't stand Obama. I think he is a complete joke. I do wonder what him and his wife talk about at night while having dinner?

I can't stand Obama. I think he is a complete joke. I do wonder what him and his wife talk about at night while having dinner?

That's easy.

Him: "You'll never guess what I got past "the people" today."
Her: "Do you think they'll ever figure it out?"
Him: "Who cares. By the time they do we'll have Russia attack and blame them for our problems."

Last edited:
This poll is flawed. They didn't ask leading questions or call people in heavily Democratic areas.

on line polls are a waste of time. Bloggers post the poll to get the group to lean it one way or another. Man is the most intelligent President we have had in a very long time. Just not a very good cheerleader. I cannot understand the hate and how so many would rather trust a madman like beck.

on line polls are a waste of time. Bloggers post the poll to get the group to lean it one way or another. Man is the most intelligent President we have had in a very long time. Just not a very good cheerleader. I cannot understand the hate and how so many would rather trust a madman like beck.

if you cannot understand why people are so angry...you either:

1. dont want to
2. don't care, becuae you like the guy.

people have been very clear about thier problems with him...

Here's my opinion......it's all it is, an opinion!

The current administration inherited a bucket full of problems AND they are creating their own bucket of problems. The supporters of the former think all the problems are because of the current. The current regime supporters think most, not all, of the problems lay with the former regime.

The next regime coming aboard, regardless of affiliation, will inherit a bucket full of problems, and on and on. An endless cycle.

I don't consider myself a political expert with all, if any, answers. I do, however, know the difference between political entertainment and political commentary/opinion. I don't watch the entertainment and as far as news reporting, I take the majority of stuff I hear with a "grain of salt".

Listening to international news sources will put a different perspective on what we hear locally and nationally. Try watching or listening to BBC. Although an Allie, they have no news allegiance to the US media.

OMG! Are you for real? ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see how much we ear about this Poll on other networks. Don't hold your breath.

Can't stand Obama. Listen back to his campaign promises and what he said and what hes doing now. Wow, that should open your eyes. Ask your self this. What has the government run or been involved with that is on budget. Medicare, social security, the military, va hospitals.....the post office. Theres more that I can't pull off the top of my head. Now they will regulate the nations health care and SAVE US MONEY by doing it. Who in their right mind believes that!

But to be fair, I believe most politicians of both parties, R & D are out for themselves and the party, not for the common man.

Back