CBR 1000F Hurricane-1990

Or the owner
Did not want
It going to the
Cereal State . . .

:poke:

#1990CBR1000F ~ #Exodus ~ #TheCerealState ~ #THEoRg *

Last edited:
So, @WuzzaCBXRider, I had clicked on the eBay link you shared and now they are sending me emails about an item I looked at being delisted cheaper.

8AECFE17-CD92-48A2-9943-AB4F1669EC49.png

Geebus! There (has) to be something wrong with this bike. It’s now at $1,550 buy it now! Damn, why isn’t it closer? If I was really dying to have one I’d ask for a zillion close up pics and speak with the owner. I’ve had good luck before buying w/o seeing one in person but those times, I really really wanted the bike. What would I really do with a Hayabusa (Jr)? :confused:

Ain't Willie in that neck of the woods? Get @fallenarch to ride out and put eyes on it....
Hi. Read the full description = scrapes/ cracks here and there. If I was looking at it I would start at $500.00. I went to look at a sport bike add said small dent on tank. When I got there the bike looked like it was draged down the road on both sides. Total junk. And the guy got mad when I would not buy it.

Hi. Read the full description = scrapes/ cracks here and there. If I was looking at it I would start at $500.00. I went to look at a sport bike add said small dent on tank. When I got there the bike looked like it was draged down the road on both sides. Total junk. And the guy got mad when I would not buy it.

Sorry but your experience is not everyone’s. The relisted price is now $1,300.

Back