Caution!! it is getting cooler in the northern hemisphere

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
please slow it down when you are taking off in the morning...take a couple extra minutes warming up the tires and checking out the traction on the road before twisting that throttle wide open...we've been having a lot of fun with the hot roads and sticky tires but temps are changing and you could save yourself a lot of $ and pain and i won't have to grimace as i read the details of your poor bike sliding down the road...thanks for listening :beerchug:

Great pointer. It was quite cool the other morning when I left for work. I am about to get out the cold weather gear.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Beginning of the season and of the season is when I get the most calls/quotes for plastics. I hate hearing those stories so this is some good advice for sure

Good words, I've been thinking about this lately. I hit the Cherohala Skyway and the Dragon on Tuesday. Probably the last time we'll see 80 degrees this season.

Hey, not a problem here!
My bike is still down, not likely to be crashing, or riding, anywhere, hot or cold.:banghead:

When i left work the other morning it was 27 degrees outside. when i rode in that night it was 55.....grrrrrr to say the least it was frickin cold! But we all love this or we wouldnt be on here chatting about it hu?

Back