Cause I'm bored and there was no ride today...pix..

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
after growing up dirt biking at age 14 in south floridas wetlandish outback on a '74 KE100 i progressed to a honda CB360T at 15 (street legal/restricted permit) and then tool'in the mojave on a Honda XL250 (marines el toro) then once back to civi land?..i went through several Honda 750 FOUR's one being an '81 SS model and then just before get'in hitched to my one and only wife?...had this sweet '86 Honda Nighthawk S model...

Nighthawk.jpg

i loved it..700 6 speed w/ a factory gearshift indicator and it was a shafty...could dump the clutch in redline 2nd at a 5-10mph roll and smolder the rear for a good 20 yards! :thumbsup: (sorry..scanned pix of top pic: my niece riding my old rotty codi combined.)

Then?..after gett'in hitched?...wifey was biotch'in about want'in more comfort, ammenities and wind protection...so i traded in my beloved nighthawk on this...brand new off the showroom flor...'89...first year release of the 1,520cc flat 6 cyl...(that's my wifes mother on back as i play air guitar to the nug in my factory intercom/casset deck) on cruise control...on I-95...with no hands...i was 31...she was scared shidless...:rofl:

gwnohand.jpg

then 18 months latter?...the unthinkable happened...i got laid off..with our first child just a month away from being born...sold the wing an went bikeless for the first time in my adult life for like 8-9 years...then?..after i made a few thou daytrading and bailed out before the crash and crazyness?..i got the itch....bad..and treated myself to this '00 ZRX1100R Eddie Lawson RR...

rex1.jpg

rex2.jpg

Stage3 Pods w/ Muzzy meg, Corbin Greenback Gunfighter and even unwittingly raced Ricky Gadson (who egged me on while on a chatterebox with doug brown) on it light too light in daytona right in front of the hess station...he was on a MR. Turbo Vulcan with a stealth turbo pumping 160rwhp and 161ftlbs...we all got a laugh out of it though..we's got set-up! LOL!

I'm the portly blond guy in the red shirt...

rickgadson.jpg

continued...

then?...i just couldn't resist the thought of having an r1 engine in a comfy jap naked and went to a Black '01 Yami FZ1 the year they came out...

WashFZ2.jpg

full yosh...ivans jet kit...K&N tuned to a "T" and pump'in 136rwhp..S2 Z Bars...limited non US euro engine guards..SS brake lines..and badazz in the mountains...

Frances9.jpg

and the drag strip...

Stage3.jpg

but now?...for the past 5 years?...Oren IIshi has been, and will continue to be my tool of choice for the long, straight fast flat bor'in azz roads of south florida...

OREN1.jpg

but make no mistake...the big biotch can dance...

SEBRING10.jpg

SEBRING8.jpg

SEBRING12.jpg

Killboy.jpg

Hope you enjoyed & L8R, Bill. :cool:

Nice thread jikster, Its like reading a book, but its actually good:laugh:

I was happy at the begging, young man getting out riding for the first time, then i was sad, you had NO BIKE! But the end picked me back up. So, the only reason Gadson beat you wasthe bike he was on?:poke: Great story:beerchug:

Nice thread jikster, Its like reading a book, but its actually good:laugh:

I was happy at the begging, young man getting out riding for the first time, then i was sad, you had NO BIKE! But the end picked me back up. So, the only reason Gadson beat you wasthe bike he was on? Great story

Thanks man...and?..to answer your ?....

"So, the only reason Gadson beat you wasthe bike he was on?"

he11 no! :rofl:

but i'll tell ya this...he'd of had a much harder time of things had we switched! :poke::rofl:

I and a friend were leading about a dozen of our rex buds to the hess station...and i will say this...it was one of the best launches of my life (not want'in to get my azz handed to me in front of my friends lol)....i was leaned so far out that if i looked straight down my front axel was in line with my head...held the front up about 12"s through 1st...banged 2nd before the front wheel ever touched down and held it about 4-6"s off the ground through 2nd then gently touched down go'in into 3rd...and by that time?...i was starring at his license plate and he had about 3 bike lengths on me! LOL!...afterwards onlookers informed me that he didn't even hook-up until he hit 3rd! and i was like...:banghead: then they informed me...

"Well don't feel too bad jinks...ya just lost to Ricky Gadson!":thumbsup:

i was like...yer shidd'in me...then i was like...holy fug.:whistle: :rofl:

but it was a once in a lifetime experience!:laugh:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Come on guys...quit showing picks of those FZ1,s........I want my 05 back :laugh:

Gid you say sumpt'in PD?...

Frances2.jpg

yep...usta love to load'er up with a fresh set of metzeler M4's and head to the...

Frances10.jpg

kept a ranger pnuenatic power lift back in the day too...

Liftdown.jpg

usta atrract the strangest women though...:poke:

Yankees.jpg

:rofl::whistle:

L8R, Bill. :cool:

Back