Catalyst Racing Lowered Tank

firebusa

Registered
I have this tank with 2 bungs in/out. I would like to put it on my 2008 busa, but need some input on the setup for my fuel pump and regulator. The motor is stock, but may spray a 30 dry shot later. I have a bosch fuel pump. I need a regulator. Which regulator should i go with? How would I set this up? Thanks:banghead:

sounds like it's a little beyond you, it's not extremely difficult. Not trying to be a ****, but it's some serious pressure and a serious fire hazard. Also, I hope you're not riding on the street with a fiberglass tank, if you drop it, you'll surely have a leak.

sounds like it's a little beyond you, it's not extremely difficult. Not trying to be a ****, but it's some serious pressure and a serious fire hazard. Also, I hope you're not riding on the street with a fiberglass tank, if you drop it, you'll surely have a leak.

Wow that never occurred to me. What about a CF tank?

unless it has an internal bladder or some sort of fuel cell, then it'll crack and leak when you dump it. now, if it's got an internal fuel containment system of some sort, then you're probably alright.

Cracking isnt the problem..

If it doesnt have the hole for the internal pump just 2 fittings Your going to have to run a external pump and regulator..

I would think that if you had an external pump you would have to get a regulator 43 psi and then run a return line to the tank, unless the pump has a built in reg in which case it would have a tank return line.

Back