Catalyst or Similiar Tail

1BDAZM

Registered
I am looking to purchase a Catalyst tail I guess its the super street one.. as I wanna retain the passenger pegs and want the +6 I think is the longest they make in this tail. Any one have one or know of a vendor on here that sells them?
Thanks in advance,
Damien

I sell them but there is about a 4 week wait..Also be advised it is Aftermarket fiberglass and it's not gonna fit out the box 100% onto the bike,you will need to do alittle work here and there to get the fit perfect..

What kinda work? I know I will have to drill some holes to attach it to the bike. What kinda price are you getting for them?

$250 plus shipping,you will need to drill holes and may have to space out frankenstein bolt area a little.

Seems a little high on the price most I am finding are right at 225. Thanks for the info. If you can do differently on the price let me know as I will be ordering next week.
Thanks,
Damien

Seems a little high on the price most I am finding are right at 225. Thanks for the info. If you can do differently on the price let me know as I will be ordering next week.
Thanks,
Damien
GO AHEAD AND ORDER IT FOR $225 AND WATCH WHAT YOU GET....Good Luck

I have all Catalyst bodywork on mine, except for the Magical Racing carbon screen and the fit was right on. Like Golden said, the frankenstine bolts were tight to fit and I spaced mine with 2 rubber washers. Watch out for the cheaper ones. You will cut and drimmel a lot and then be pissed off at the fit. I did this already before getting Catalyst from Mike and Bonnie

Seeing as GoldenChild is on here I see your ebay store you are selling a catalyst drag pan for 105 when Catalyst retail price for the fiberglass pan you have listed is 53.00?

Seeing as GoldenChild is on here I see your ebay store you are selling a catalyst drag pan for 105 when Catalyst retail price for the fiberglass pan you have listed is 53.00?
Thanks for letting me know about that,I fixed it that auction has been there for years,from when they were $100...
winkold.gif

Golden does your price include the tail light bracket? Full retail on the Catalyst site is 236. Below is the link to the Catalyst Tail for 228.. sorry was trying to give some business to a fellow board member. But I that will not happen as it seems better prices can be had else where.
Thanks again for the insight,
Damien

http://www.tobefast.com/suzuki-hayabusa-6-tail-pr-5056.html
Yeah my price is complete ready to use out the box.If price decides where ya spend ya money  
ThumbsUp.gif
with your future purchase.

In that case.. can you give me a total for the fiberglass seat pan and the +6 street tail with tail light bracket that will allow use of my factory seat hump shipped to 23513. Sorry for the confusion. Also I have searched for that seat on ebay. I was unable to find it I believe cause of the word dragrace being all together.
Thanks,
Damien

Call him at 888-959-3278. Daniel is a good dude that I personally recommend. I made many purchases and will continue to do business with him. He knows his stuff.

Thanks for the price... But I found it in stock at Innovative Moldings for the same price and will be at my door by next friday... They are the largest in house stocker of Catalyst Composites if anybody else is looking or interested... Number is (317) 634-1177

Back