Cat Eye Turn Signals

my biggest concern is cagers not being able to see my flashers when I use them.  My college buddy, Ritchie has the embedded ones in the tail section of his 1992 Gixxer 750, and you can't see them for crap, not even at night.  I rode with him many a times.  

But I suppose if you double up, it can be seen.  Just makes the cans looks disaportionately large, like battle ship cannons.  At least to my eyes, but if it works for you don't what does other people's opinion matter?
Visibility is a valid point. Suprisingly, these lights are bright. As bright as OEM. As far as doubling up, Toyz did a little photo chopping for illustration. I like where he placed them but not sure about internal clearance. I appreciate everyones comments and suggestions.

looks sweet with 2 sets
biggrin.gif

They look pretty much like the ones I use (carbon fiber short stalk). If they have the 23W long amber bulb the only place in the US I was able to find the bulbs was at Dennis Kirk. The lights are popular in Europe & I found several places there that would sell just the bulb but they wanted 25.00 to ship a 2.00 bulb to the US.

I put mine up there, a little work to fish the wires but it worked...

Attachments

• shock2
    11.4 KB · Views: 119
Back