Carpenter Racing

Cecil_Stringer

Donating Member
Registered
The excerpt below captured my interest...
Anyone have info?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carpenter Racing offers a 210hp upgrade on the Hayabusa that has a $2800 drivein/driveout price. That is pretty good bang for the buck even if actual hp numbers end up being a bit lower. I've heard pretty good things about them, the only drawback being the time you need to leave your bike.

http://www.carpenterracing.com/

Carpenter Race Engines - 856-753-1555

AAAssjani.gif

http://carpenterracing.com/projects.htm

210 Horsepower Hayabusa Package

We've taken our 200 horsepower Street Busa package and tweaked it for another 5% horsepower gain. Like the 200 hp package, the 210 hp package utilizes the renowned Carpenter Racing 5-axis CNC head porting.

The 210 hp Busa package features:

* Hotter intake cam shaft than the 200 hp package
* Custom valve springs
* Additional porting to match new cam lift

This package records 210 rear-wheel horsepower at 111 ft lbs of torque with stock pistons and stock valves!

Using this package Steve Jester has gone 8.83 @ 159.90 mph on motor with DOT rubber and 60" wheelbase!

Complete with Clutch Fix, Air Box Mod and Power Scoops installed

Turn-key: Drive-in, drive-out

Price complete $2800

200 Horsepower Street Hayabusa Package

We've done it! 200 horsepower from a Hayabusa using stock pistons and valves Utilizing special 5 axis CNC head porting and stock Suzuki billet cam ground to our specifications

Complete with Clutch Fix, Air Box Mod and Power Scoops installed

Turn-key: Drive-in, drive-out

Price complete $2300

Incredible performance and reliability. If your're in FLA. you may want to go with the Cheezy one. He is closer and also good. It's been over a year and 5,500 miles on my Carpenter motor and no complaints. Seems faster everyday I ride it.

Incredible performance and reliability. If your're in FLA. you may want to go with the Cheezy one. He is closer and also good. It's been over a year and 5,500 miles on my Carpenter motor and no complaints. Seems faster everyday I ride it.
Did you happen to get before and after dynos when you got the work done. Also, what did you have done by Carpenter's and what was the turn around time?

159.9 before with pipe and pc3r and 196.- with the 210 package and finnally 207-ish with some tuning and work. Turn-around time is about 2 weeks.

So what kind of numbers can you get with big bore like 1397 and head work and will it kill the depenability? I see BDE sells a top end set up anybody know what the numbers are on that one and a price?

Back