Carpenter Racing turn around time

AZIROC

Registered
I was wondering if anyone has taken their bike down to Carpenter Racing to do a 1397/1420. I see its drive in / drive out, turn key. Does anyone know how long it is between the day u drive it in and the day u drive it out. this way i know if i need to make a weekend out of it or a small vacation.

pm 8secbusa, he just had him do some work, believe it took something like a week.

Call Bob and ask him. Tell him where you're coming from and everything else. If he knows your situation he can work better with you. Things get nuts right before some of the races so he would be the best judge to tell you when is a good time to come and how long it'll take.

cool thanks. il give him a call when it gets alittle closer to when i get there. ill b coming from AZ so it will b a small "drive" . i just needed an idea for how long it takes. i have a friend in jersey so i guess i can meet up with them.

Has any1 else dealt with Carpenter Racing? Hear a lot about them but very few on here has mentioned them

I was wondering why I got an email with this topic that seems familiar... only cause its 2 years old. :laugh:

I Have a Bob 1441 and a Brock CT pipe (just sold pipe) and it made 240 hp, i will be doing a Bob 1630 cc looking to make 300 hp, Bob is the best around to work with His stuff has never dissapointed me in the past, he makes power

iam curious about there turn around as well i just sent them a head they ported to have a seat replaced and the head cleaned up... the port job was amazingly clean

Back