Carpenter Racing Head Work?

tommyv

Registered
Thinking of saving up this winter, and getting a headwork/cam package on my B-King. Anyone use these guys? Prices fair? I think they advertise $3300 drive in/drive out for 220hp.

Hmm. 220? I don't see anybody getting 220 out of a head and cam package. Most don't get over 200 with head,cams and and bigbore kit.

It's the same motor as a Busa, but smaller airbox, so your probably right, it would probably be down a little on power. I'm at 179hp now..Just looking for more :beerchug:

Bob carpenter does great work. :bowdown: You can't go wrong with one of his setups.:thumbsup: You can save a few if you bring your motor to him instead of the whole drive-in/out thing.

better yet get a RCC stage 1 turbo and make more HP, better gas mileage, more street friendly, less abuse on the motor and did I mention it can simply be upgraded and make MONSTER power:thumbsup: But if your in to headwork carpenter is good, and don't forget ward performance

better yet get a RCC stage 1 turbo and make more HP, better gas mileage, more street friendly, less abuse on the motor and did I mention it can simply be upgraded and make MONSTER power:thumbsup: But if your in to headwork carpenter is good, and don't forget ward performance
At what price?

I port my own it's not hard. not bashing anyone but theres alot of hand ported heads that work as good if not better then the big guys. google ported heads and do reseach.

Back