Carpenter Racing A#1!!!!!! 1441

Some people are so full of crap...

The changes were someone that knows how to assemble a BUSA motor vs someone who doesn't... ;)

I think what's even better than the dyno numbers before/after are the DATES. It took Carpenter 8-days drive-in/drive-out to finish his bike. Now that's service... :thumbsup:
:whistle::whistle:

Guys, this was intended to give Carpenter props for great work, not bash anyone. I have not mentioned the other shop, as I stated before, I moved forward. If someone wants a pissing match, post it elsewhere. With that said, my next project is already slated for Carpenters!

The bike made 203HP, with me present, at the other shop. Lets leave it at that. Where the additional HP came from, without revealing hard earned trade secrets, it was in the head. No more compression, no better fuel, same sticky tire. Bob put his time in to figure it out, you got to respect that. Handing out his trade secrets can be someone else's gig, it won't be mine..

Yes the bike was warmed up properly prior to the pull.
Bob is a master at what he does, as evident by his builds.

Some people are so full of crap...

The changes were someone that knows how to assemble a BUSA motor vs someone who doesn't... ;)

I think what's even better than the dyno numbers before/after are the DATES. It took Carpenter 8-days drive-in/drive-out to finish his bike. Now that's service... :thumbsup:

OK So I Guess You appointed yourself as the judge of Who Can and Can't build motor (Are you Getting at Something or trying to Imply Something) And I am not ask for the specs. I just want to know whether or not something was changed!!! And if it was what were the changes ( Pistons, Cams, Fuel,etc) I think even Ray Charles could see it is Dated!!! That mean that he made pulls on two different days! My question is still what changes were made to the bike!:poke:

Guys, this was intended to give Carpenter props for great work, not bash anyone. I have not mentioned the other shop, as I stated before, I moved forward. If someone wants a pissing match, post it elsewhere. With that said, my next project is already slated for Carpenters!

The bike made 203HP, with me present, at the other shop. Lets leave it at that. Where the additional HP came from, without revealing hard earned trade secrets, it was in the head. No more compression, no better fuel, same sticky tire. Bob put his time in to figure it out, you got to respect that. Handing out his trade secrets can be someone else's gig, it won't be mine..

Yes the bike was warmed up properly prior to the pull.
Bob is a master at what he does, as evident by his builds.

Glad to hear you are Giving props To Carpenters!!! But, for some reason this just seem so funny what your saying and correct me if i am wrong but you had a head done by KWS on your first build and then you turn around and bring your bike to Carpenters and you get 25 + hp more just out of a head ? We all know Carpenters can build motors! But to get 25+ hp more just out of a head and nothing else changed? :rofl:Tell me this is a joke and that you changed the pistions and a few other things too!! :please:Then this may start to add up!

Ikuzus,I will correct you, becuase you are wrong. I didn't say a word about KWS, about HPC, what I said was I am giving props to Carpenter. Re-read what this thread titled and entails.

Just know, Carpenter knows what he is doing, does it right the first time, and is not learning as he goes, he is a true engine master.

Glad to hear you are Giving props To Carpenters!!! But, for some reason this just seem so funny what your saying and correct me if i am wrong but you had a head done by KWS on your first build and then you turn around and bring your bike to Carpenters and you get 25 + hp more just out of a head ? We all know Carpenters can build motors! But to get 25+ hp more just out of a head and nothing else changed? :rofl:Tell me this is a joke and that you changed the pistions and a few other things too!! :please:Then this may start to add up!

I got no dog in this fight, but give it a rest already, we all see whats going on here with your posts. 8sec said he has moved on from his prior experience and that he wasnt going to tell how the power was found, and its possible Bob told him not to say how it was found. If I was a strong builder that made a living out of it, I wouldnt tell either ! :beerchug:

8sec - glad to here you are back to enjoying it. Thanks for sharing.

I got no dog in this fight, but give it a rest already, we all see whats going on here with your posts. 8sec said he has moved on from his prior experience and that he wasnt going to tell how the power was found, and its possible Bob told him not to say how it was found. If I was a strong builder that made a living out of it, I wouldnt tell either ! :beerchug:

8sec - glad to here you are back to enjoying it. Thanks for sharing.
Agreed see you guys later. :beerchug:

Ikuzus,I will correct you, becuase you are wrong. I didn't say a word about KWS, about HPC, what I said was I am giving props to Carpenter. Re-read what this thread titled and entails.

Just know, Carpenter knows what he is doing, does it right the first time, and is not learning as he goes, he is a true engine master.

So what are you correcting me on ? That Carpenters found you 25+ hp just out of a head that was on your bike done by KWS? Come on this does not add up! And as I stated before I am aware of the work that Carpenters does just as well as everyone else never questioned that ! But it is clear to see that there is a lack of something here!!!!!

Last edited:
So what are you correcting me on ? That Carpenters found you 25+ hp just out of a head that was on your bike done by KWS? Come on this does not add up! And as I stated before I am aware of the work that Carpenters does just as well as everyone else never questioned that !

youre the only one so interested. maybe you should ask carpenter since hes already told you his answer and you dont like it. move on please and stop :stirpot:

youre the only one so interested. maybe you should ask carpenter since hes already told you his answer and you dont like it. move on please and stop :stirpot:

I May be the only one interested or just maybe the only one willing to ask the question others want to know the Answers!! Either way it is clear to see that there is a lack of a lot something here????? Ikuzus Out!!!

I May be the only one interested or just maybe the only one willing to ask the question others want to know the Answers!! Either way it is clear to see that there is a lack of a lot something here????? Ikuzus Out!!!

I'm guessing that was your 1441 that only made 195hp...? You should give Carpenter a call... ;)

I am interested as well, as mine made only 217, yeah it doesn't really seem to add up, I got shafted by mr 8 second, so his credibility is null and void to me. If we all go back to his initial posts, the problem was he had a blown motor and wanted it rebuilt and upgraded on a very LIMITED budget. One said individual Who initially purchased everything on his own and then later repurchased items recommended by the builder and then cried that he got screwed even after the builder made an irresistible offer. You can't have wine on a Milwaukees best budget. So of course anyone that has been following the WHOLE story from the very beginning would be interested. And as far as mr8 not wanting a pissing match on his thread, he sure came into MY thread yellowing everything up!!!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
damn, some of you guys are like women... just won't give it a rest! Be happy for the guy that he got his bike built/tuned properly this time and he's making great power. He never bashed the "other" guy and he was only posting a dyno sheet to give the new builder/tuner props.. and some more business. Ride your Busa's and be happy. Pick your battles!!

damn, some of you guys are like women... just won't give it a rest! Be happy for the guy that he got his bike built/tuned properly this time and he's making great power. He never bashed the "other" guy and he was only posting a dyno sheet to give the new builder/tuner props.. and some more business. Ride your Busa's and be happy. Pick your battles!!

Hmmmmmm, imagine that.

Ok.. Here are the stats.. Finally got the carpenter built 1441 to the track. I know there more left in it, but here it is:
8.87 at 159.6. my best past prior was 9.14 at 155

Measured gain of .26 and 5mph.. Once again, I am really happy, still need seat time and that number should improve.

Cecil County Dragway 4.17.jpg

Same mph and times my old bike ran and dynoed 209hp and 113#s tq. I weighed around 205 dressed. How much do you weigh? Curious as to why the mph was the same as mine only you dynoed much higher.

Back