Carpenter heads

smac

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone used them in conjunction with bigger cams? My off season project..

Cool, thanks for the response, Carpenter head good set of cams and another tune should bring her to life :thumbsup:

Street use, not running at the strip, trying to keep it stock appearing, sleeper, just want a little more :laugh:

make sure you let Bob know exactly what your intentions are. You don't what huge cams for the street.

The work is going to be done by my tuner, he knows Bob, and he knows to set it up for pump gas, just slightly bigger cams, not too big been there done that, shooting for 210-220hp rear wheel, work to be done during the off season, will post dyno sheet...

I know the newer head design Bob has is supposed to be really good/improved. 210 I could see 220 on stock bore may be a little tough for the street.

Sounds like it's gonna be a fun bike to scoot on. :beerchug: btw, who's the builder?

Also, looking forward to running at the Texas mile.

Let us know when you are coming down. Also if you have any questions or need anything don't be affraid to PM me... :thumbsup:

The work is going to be done by my tuner, he knows Bob, and he knows to set it up for pump gas, just slightly bigger cams, not too big been there done that, shooting for 210-220hp rear wheel, work to be done during the off season, will post dyno sheet...

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing your numbers... :beerchug:

I know the newer head design Bob has is supposed to be really good/improved. 210 I could see 220 on stock bore may be a little tough for the street.

Sounds like it's gonna be a fun bike to scoot on. :beerchug: btw, who's the builder?

The builder is Jay Stedman, he has a 640hp turbo bike, prostreet I think, He also does some fab work for rcc turbos, Great guy!

Let us know when you are coming down. Also if you have any questions or need anything don't be affraid to PM me... :thumbsup:

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing your numbers... :beerchug:

I will have several questions in due time and thanks for the offer :beerchug:

Back